My friend the self proclaimed hardcore toker; is anything but...

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by BlazinDazon, Jun 18, 2006.

1. YO BRAH I CAN SMOKE SO MUCH WEED

NO WAY BRAH I CAN SMOKE LIKE A MILLION BOWLS

LETS GO BRAH, ME YOU AND THE TORO

your all losers

2. actually in my opinion your the loser. Because in a contest with who can smoke the most weed, who loses?

3. i have low tolerance and I wouldnt have it any other way. If im fucked up after one joint, i dont see the point of wasting another :)

4. Amen, bro. I have pretty low tolerance, and I love it. But if i'm with some friends and they are continuing the rotation, then i'm in.

5. I like the kid down the road... He comes to my house all the time when he's low on weed... I always laugh at him and tell him I don't condone marijuana use for minors... It pisses him off... then he tries to tell me he's got a hook-up for some really cheap dank bud... He pulls out a bag and I laugh at him. I told him that ain't dank...

So I bring him in the house load up a bong-load of some AKxNorthern Lights and he takes a hit and his eyes become slits.... He then proceeds to walk to the bathroom where he blows chunks all over the bathroom.....

He's always bragging about how dank his bud is (it's just OK middies) and he takes one bong rip of my shit and he throws up and can't even talk right...

I think I proved him wrong though

6. 89 bong rips 73 bowls 56 blunts 40 joints 24 flows 10 gbs

thats what it take to get me high

7. i like to live by this saying: I Smoke Weed Alot but I Don't Smoke A lot of Weed...im good off 1 bowl of mids..been smoking 2 years everyday for maybe a year 1/2

8. dude the only thing this story told me was that you are a terrible friend. smoke weed, and never be a dick to your homies

9. Probably the dude whos puking on himself lol.

If I smoke every day ill have a high tolerance but if I stop for like one day ill have lost all my tolerance. I had this bag the other day with a ton of keif and shake in the bottom and I thought the weed was just alright. But when I loaded the last bowl of dust I took one hit and got so stoned I nearly passed out.

10. Dude you're such a pussy.

11. When people lie like this, I usually just accept it and think to myself how it's kind of cute how they care what I think enough to make shit up, cause I can guarantee you I don't.

12. ill take em at the same time, and man it may not come to you that much; but i feel sorry for you my friendd;]

and yeah man alot of people are always trying to make it "cool" to be a big stoner, then they don't even ryp. nice job showin him wassup:smoke:

13. kids like you make weed smoking a competition.....go get u and ur egotistic friends can go compete over fuckin poker, weed is meant to be enjoyed not to see who can milk it 'till it turns yellow' and not cough.

14. Dude, i hear that if you cough i gets you more high. (i heard that from my dumbass stoner friend so i dont know)

15. I like to call that "curdled milk"