My friend stole weed from me

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wishery8, Nov 9, 2015.

1. So basically i told my friend a few days ago that i would smoke him up after work. I thought i would smoke him after work but he wanted to blaze during break. He brings his friend and doesnt tell me which is strange, so i thought w/e im cool with smoking up his friend and i say nothing. And he mentioned he wanted to smoke out of joint/blunt. I didnt have my card on me anyways, and i told them i just wanted to get home because my back was killing and i injured myself during work anyways.

So after work, i gave him and his friend a quick ride, and let him smoke some more and even offer his friend some but his friend said no. I couldnt load the bowl for him so i let him load the bowl himself. He loaded the bowl and he is like "this bowl is pretty big is that cool?" I was like "yea dude have fun!" After i dropped him and his friend off i was going to offer him some weed for him to take home and i noticed there was nothing in my blunt bag anymore. I just drove off and waved...

I bought $40 worth and only smoked 2 small bowls last night because i am waiting for fallout 4 to release. He took over $35 worth of weed from me. I spent the last bit of cash i had to fix up my car.

I had everything planned out for the fallout 4 release. And the best thing is i have no work on its release day (2 day break) the perfect timing for me! I wanted to smoke some bud right now because i had a very stressful and busy day. I have no problem smoking up/giving weed samples to people or even strangers. I'm a really cool dude to hang with.

I told my dealer who is friendly like me (I pay him to fix up my car, and sometimes he does it for free because i buy weed from him a lot, and gave him connections to my good friend who buys from him in big bulks). I told him about it and he heard i was pretty upset in my voice and he asked me if i could give him a ride in an hour and he offered me some weed too.

I'm not the type of person that trickles down my problems onto others. I actually paid him in advance to fix my car on a day he is comfortable with

I'm the type of person that gives homeless people money, and this happens to me... I dont think karma actually exists. After today i feel like i have to reprogram myself to stop being nice to people. I feel betrayed.... I would have had no problems giving him a nug if he had asked. I just wanted to have some myself on my days off.... I actually created this account because i have nowhere to vent my frustrations.

Well i guess i can look at it as spending money to see if my "friends" are actually friends....

• Like Like x 1
  2. Yea there are some cunts out there.
    Have nothing more to do with him!

3. Steal a lock of his hair.

4. Dude, no offence but you are a mug. People are taking liberties and mugging you off.

5. This is why you don't mix work and play, folk ignore boundaries. Good luck at work, welcome to the city! You can rest assured, no blade here will jack your weed!.. But, just to stay on the safe side, maybe keep your bag in your hands next time.

I do this as soon as i meet someone.

6. Lord dude, use some common sense here. This guy is NOT your friend, so I wouldn't waste my time calling him that. Secondly, everybody is a thief nowadays. If they aren't, you have to look at them like they are because the ratio of decent people to thieves is pretty ridiculous. NEVER leave your stuff where somebody even has the opportunity to get it or you'll be crying like this again. Chalk it up to a "life lesson" and get over it. He screwed you and is laughing about it right now.

7. Yea i'll try to drift away from him slowly. I'm not the type of person to confront people or provoke them. I'll take someones bullshit and smile so tension doesnt build up. I'm never going to bring my weed with me to smoke up people fuck that. I learned my lesson...

8. When you give homeless people money you are paying for their drug habit give them food or water

9. I just give them drugs, then turn a blind eye.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Sorry to hear about the theft. You know what they say, "A friend with weed is a friend indeed, but a friend in need is a pest!"

11. Only if that homeless person is a junkie, believe it or not you do get some who aren't crack head alcoholics.

Either way you are still right though, give them food and a drink but anything else they can pay for themselves.

12. How I upboat this awesome blog, good sir

13. ok good news, my dealer smoked me up, but then we went to the grocery store pretty high. At the cash register, i walked to the front because i thought i could hide somehwere (because i was pretty high). I ended up in the main walkway, people use it to get into aisles. I stayed there for 3 minutes not realizing im tripping out in front of people....

My dealer made a funny comment saying because it's good weed. It is though, he gave me great weed. Before he took my weed he got really baked off of one bowl and liked that....

I'm really high right now,

14. This exact thing happened to me. I brought my bag (which had my oz in a jar) to work and smoke a coworker out. I even gave them a g.

Anyways, as we are about to get off and i was busy, and she swiped my bag, broke the zipper , and stole about 1.8-2gs.

Never bring bud to work.

15. Man I've lost sooo much weed cause of some needy friends I had. I didn't ditch them but I definitely drifted away from them slowly and set up some boundaries.
    It's worked for months and it's still going strong like Sonic.
    Set em up and make some rules, don't let them push you around.

16. You fucked up by not watching him but still that's not a friend for real. Confront him. Unless he's big and you know you'd be fucked in a fight. Then no, don't confront him and just dead him lmao

17. #17 Bill Dauterive, Nov 10, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 10, 2015
    Pardon my french, but fuck drifting away slowly. Drop him swiftly on his thieving ass.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Naw bro my friends are great guys. They're just poor and bored.
    We've known each other for years hah

19. They see you as a punk OP. He knew youd realize but wouldnt do shit. Whatya gonna do about it OP

20. Dude trust me, I hate confrontation.. sometimes I hate that I act so nice because people think they can push me around (exactly the way it seems they do to you) and even my best friend has told me in confidence that he can tell some people don't respect me and that I need to be more grounded because it's all about respect and just being nice doesn't earn respect, it's just merely taken advantage of. Its because I act so dam nice all the time man. But don't have people straight up steal from you in front of your face like that and go to work SMILING AT THE GUY I mean dude please stand up for yourself, could you imagine what he must be thinking when he sees you like that after what was OBVIOUSLY done. I say this with the most respect to you bro, let him know that you know he took your shit and that he can forget about ever smoking again with you again, that simple. No accusations, no talks, no threats, just that one little line. It establishes that you won't take it, and that they're cut off immediately for thinking they would get away with it. That's all it is.

Even though yeah, to you, I imagine you're thinking it can be awkward because you work with him but he legit stole from you. He wasn't just lightly roasting you and you overreacted and yelled so you think it may be awkward to see them the next day ( for example ), this is a situation about someone who straight up stole from you. Say what I suggested you say to him and just ignore him completely. I wasn't going to say all this but after you said you were going to smile and basically act like nothing happened I knew similar situations could happen to you again in the future so I hope you read this and think about what I said. I get that you're nice but there are some circumstances (aka getting stolen from) that you shouldn't just drop like other possible lighter circumstances.