My "friend" stole 5 - 6 grams of my weed

Discussion in 'General' started by Baked Canadian, Oct 5, 2012.

1. ok, so just a little while ago my friend told me he could hook me up with a half ounce of weed if I wanted because he has a lot of connections. So I took him up on it and he said he would get it for me for $100 bucks. so I gave him the money and he said he would get it to me the next day. Later that day he texts me as asks if he can smoke a bowl of it. I didn't want to seem like a dick so i told him "sure, but just don't smoke a whole lot of it". So the next day I pick It up. I have never really seen a half ounce of weed before so I didn't really know what to expect. When I got it I though it seemed a little light, but I just didn't say anything. about a week later my parents raided my room and found the whole jar of it... that wasn't a huge deal to me. What I'm pissed about is that a bit later one of my good friends told me that my "friend" ripped me off, and took about 5 - 6 grams from my half ounce that he didn't pay for. My good friend told me that my "friend" he knew that I didn't have a scale and didn't really know what a half looked like. so pretty much he stole 50 - 60 bucks of my weed that I had payed for. I was thinking of leaving it as is because all my weed would have been taken anyway just a week later. but I'm still mad because I though he was a really chill dude, and him stealing a whole bunch of my weed for his own use is just fucked... I'm not sure if I should confront him about it or what.

2. I quit reading at "I gave him the money and he said he would get it to me the next day."

Nothing after that matters.

You fucked up.

3. yeah thats where you went wrong man.either get his connects number or tag along, never front your money.

4. Nothing to do at this point except cry about it on some weed forums.. Oh wait

5. You shouldn't even have friend in quotes. It should be "this bitch ass motherfucker" stole. My weed

6. Hahahaa wow man....

Maybe you should have more information before buying bags like that.

7. lesson learnt brotha, drop the friend you know hes a scum bag, and just never front out money or trust anyone fully again

8. Wait a second...He got you the half for $100 but 5-6 grams is $50-$60? Am I jus baked or do you not know how many grams in a half?

9. Correct me if I'm wrong, but a half it is 14 grams. you can buy a half for normally around 100 bucks because you are buying it in bulk. yet if you sell it out in single grams you get 140 bucks eventually. and he stole 6 grams. so 60 bucks

10. Yeah depending on province a half ounce is generally 140$..
    1/4 is generally 60$ for good shit

so in reality you got hooked up and saved 20-40$ and ur friend 'pinched' 5-6 grams.. Where is this number coming from? if you dont have a scale or the weed for that matter how do u know exactly how much was missing besides word of mouth from your other friend?

11. Lessons dont come cheap brah...

12. The guy who took my 6 grams told my good friend that he took it, and then my good friend told me

13. I don't think either of those brahs are your brah, brah.

14. LOL the only advice i can give you is listen to this

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8wvS_w1VkaI]Lil B - "Green Card" (Music Video) - YouTube[/ame]

and then respond to him however you feel after listening to it

15. Dude. Never, I fuckin repeat, NEVER let a friend, or bitch ass motherfucker (as stated above), handle your weed. I let someone else do a deal for me once upon a time, and lost about the same amount as you. Lesson learned. Forget about that guy and move on. Clearly he is an ass. Sorry for your loss man.

P.s. sweet name OP

16. Generally a good rule to follow. Fortunately for myself I have friends who actually respect me as much as I respect them. My friend picks my weed up for me almost every bag I get because we generally pick up at around the same time and he has never pinched on me. The bag is always heavier than what I paid for.

17. Regardless of the message this video is supposed to teach. I REFUSE to listen to lil B. He's so garbage it actually makes me feel queasy. Or gives me instant bubble guts. I recommend no one listen to him. Now or ever. Sorry just had to get a little haterade out of my system real quick.

18. call the authorities and report the incident, then take him to small claims court.

19. quench the thirst

Attached Files: