Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Friend Smokes - But Doesn't

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by EastCoastToke, Apr 17, 2010.

1. Kid A = A friend I hadn't seen for a long time and now we smoke.
    Kid B = A friend I work with, who smokes very rarely but doesn't too often.

So when I always smoke to get blitzed it's usually when I'm spending the night at Kid A's house. He's cool as hell, we have known eachother for about 3-4 years if not more. He is hella fun and has a cool set up in his basement where we smoke, than come up stairs when we are satisfied with our height.

Kid B moved in with Kid A after getting into a fight with his parents and walking out. He is a cool kid, I work with him and have known him for roughly a year now, except he doesn't smoke all the time - only very rarely. He will come downstairs when me and Kid A smoke and watch and chill but he will never take hits. I am not trying to peer pressure him, but I want him to fucking smoke. He has around me before and he's chill, I just hate when he doesn't because he always looks sad and upset.

I personally think it's because he has asthma. But I'm not sure, maybe he's disappointed in us for smoking? Which is fine but don't sit and watch us and be a buzz kill numerous times.

How do I go about this nicely. I want to be his friend and have tried explaining how he is a buzz kill sometimes just by the way he acts around us when we're high and shit. Will tell us cops are coming and fuck with us like that. It's not a healthy high. I want to get my point across without punching him in the face.

So, GrassCity.. other than talking Kid A into finally kicking Kid B out, how do I go about this. Kid A has recently been upset with how Kid B is acting lately and regrets letting him crash at his house cause he's completely taking advantage of it. IDK man, I just want fun highs without someone there to bring 'em down or make me feel bad about burping or farting.

2. Talk to him.
    /thread

3. ask him what his problem with you guys smoking are. or just tell him to peace the fuck out and kick him out when you guys are high.

4. I know this is an old thread so instead of starting a new one about the same dumb kid I figured I'd just post it here. He got in a fight with me and my friend at my friends house about us smoking and said from now on he will just walk out whenever we smoke, so when he said it I said lets smoke. Easy way to get rid of him. Till 2 days ago where he was playing NCAA on his XBOX and shit and told us he had a lot of fun and doesn't mind us smoking while he does something he likes. Fuck, now he's all clingy again.

Well, last night me and my friend were in a parking lot chilling and talking with the "security guard" who is our friend. We see a black Jeep come around the corner and I said "Matt is coming" and then the Jeep parked in a lot like 3 lots away. So I said NVM, but than my friends phone rang and hes like Where are you, who are you with, what are you doing, when are you coming home. So we just talked about how he's a creep sometimes. Than I figured I'd drive to the other side of the lot and see if that was his Jeep. Well it was, I circled and than went back over, watching the store he was in the lot for making sure he didn't come out. Which he didn't, which means he was ducking down when my car came... fucking weird.

Well when his lights went on and it came time for him to leave I fucking followed him. He floors it, and being that he's already all the way across the lot only means I get to have fun with my Mustang and make that bitch holler for a dollar. I'm taking corners like a fucking G and shit, and get around one just in time to see him take a left, now I know he's going to come back in the entrance 25 feet down the road he turned on so I slow down and see his head lights, I put it in reverse and go to turn down there and he shuts his lights off like a fuck. I make the left instead and he made a right and I gave him the finger out the window and let it be.. till he came back.

I don't know what came over me but I just grabbed him by his coller and threw him against his truck and flipped out on the kid. Told him he's worse then any girl I've dated. Asked him over and over again why camp across the lot watch us, call us ask us questions and make sure we don't lie and shit. I got really pissed for some reason. I guess it's just dealing with his shit for so long. I'm usually not physical. The kid pushed me after awhile and almost fell down - so I face mooshed him and grabbed his face in my palm than pushed him back. I wanted him to swing on me so I could just fucking wreck him.

Like I said, I never get this mad Grass City, I'm usually a mellow ass, very chilled and laid back kid. IDK what came over me. Was I wrong =\

5. I bet you got your point across, and it dosnt sound like there was too much harm done. I say it was fine

6. I would have done the same thing.

7. I probably would have attempted the whole "Snatch-Brad-Pitt-Pikey-One-Hit-Knockout" but if this works for you who am I to tell you how to live your life?

:D

8. you were probably annoyed and fed up with his BS so you freaked out on him cause he was a douche and he probably got the message if not well he should have lmfao.

9. Sounds like he was asking for it. what kind of person does that kinda shit in general, let along that fact that he was/is living in your friends house? I mean wow, no one really gives a shit if he approves of you two smoking in the house or not, it's not his say, and no one really gives a shit if he's lonely and insecure and wants you two to come home, maybe if he wasn't just a douche and an outcast he coulda been chilling with you guys all the time. Sounds like he has some type of gay bond to you guys or something lmao and is trying to control you.
    I think you did the right thing.

10. Dude, I'm high and this doesn't make sense, but I think he is gay..

11. that kid sounds like hes a fuckin parent watching out for a 16 yr old

12. Haha, this thread is really funny. You weren't wrong, you shoulda Mike Tyson'd that sonofa for following you around and hiding :laughing:

13. Gay or not, doesn't matter, he's jealous of your relationship with the other guy.

He sounds pretty toxic, I'd lose him. Life is too short to put up with people that create that kind of bullshit.

14. Thats pretty fucking strange following you around, but you probably overreacted a smidgen.

15. Are there any more people involved? like parents or are you older guys? How does the high friend feel about the dickhead friend? Is he gonna kick him out? How does your high friend feel about what you did? Does he think you are a dickhead now? I am wondering if it got more outta hand if there would have been charges pressed. Luck for you he didn't swing, lucky for him too. I suppose you MIGHT have gotten something accomplished, but probable not much. It shows your high friend that you've had enough, but what does that do if he doesn't throw out the dickhead. Are you out in the cold or fuckin A on top? This is a very complicated situation. A triangle. for what that's worth. Two against one whatever way you look at it.

Just meddling...

Sammy

16. I don't think he overreacted. This guy is obviously unbalanced, you have to draw a clear line with those types right away, otherwise you get sucked into their bullshit.

17. if you think hes gay, hes probably gay?

dude why doesnt the guy w/ the house just kick the loser kid out?

problem sovled right?

18. Not that simple, the kid he is living with is an only child and apparently his mom is inlove with the creeper kid. Don't get me wrong, he's a great kid and has a great heart. When I had my wisdom teeth taken out he came over with a gift basket of magazines, crossword puzzles, word finds, soup, jello, pudding, and other soft foods that I had to live off of for the next few days. He always helps me out if I need something, but like - holds it over my head too. He just tries to control us and gets jealous so easily. Like he got mad that I got off work and got back to town to talk to our Security Guard friend before he did, why get so pissed over such a small thing. I think he has no friends, and me and this kid are his only friends and he just doesn't want to lose us.

Either way I look at it, I think he's bisexual and unstable.

19. Gay. Wants in your pants. Which is no big deal except that he appears to batshit crazy as well.

20. Alright so the kid randomly showed up to my job today and I told him not to do it unexpedtly and shit and its weird and he said well I'm coming tomorrow and now its not unexpected. I said not to, he said he will be, and I said not to 3-4 times asking him not to, threatend to call cops and hes still coming. I told him I hate how he doesnt listen to me and told him to stop texting me and not to come several more times. He says cops cant do shit because hes just stopping at a DD and getting food and doing nothingg wrong. I said he is since I asked him not to several times and there is a DD right down the road, he said he likes my DD better cause it has a gas station and he needs gas. He said cops are infringing on his rights if they come.

I'd rather not call the cops but this is getting old. Him always needing to be by me, getting mad if I do something with other friends and don't invite him, or him not giving me space. Should I call the cops GC, or is THAT taking it too far and over reacting.. please input before I go to work tomorrow!