my friend scott

Discussion in 'General' started by Captain Amazing, Aug 27, 2009.

1. and I just got back from the bar. this dudes hella tight, im 22, dudes 36, he's doin my mom and stuff but i love this guy!!! we smoke alot and he just got me hella high, hella drunk, and smoked a rock with me at the bar (Im not a crackhead, but once every 2 or 3 months ill smoke some). Dudes bad ass. is kinda pointless but im so many kinds of fucked up, its all good! reple!

2. cracks whack :wave:

3. Your moms doing a crackhead?

4. #4 Standard, Aug 27, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 27, 2009
    Nothing says I love you more, than sharin a rock with yer o'l lady's kid.

5. Is sharing crack with your mom's boyfriend standard procedure out west? :confused:

You should be more worried about your mom than how cool of a guy he is.

6. Damn. Cool. Shit. Not cool.

7. Now that's making the best of a bad situation.

If you can't beat em', smoke crack with em'.

8. This.

:love:

9. You say you smoke crack once every couple months...

*weird teacher from Pineapple Express*

"Mmmhm, I heard that... wish I didn't hear that..."

Come on dude, deep inside you've got a crack addiction.

But I will not judge you, because that's not fair! Just look out for your mom. If he's a nice guy, fine. I just hope your friend Scott stays "nice" if you know what I mean... fuck I don't even know what I mean...

10. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEvN4VUQLJk]YouTube - Smoking Crack in Hell's Kitchen[/ame]

11. yeah they're nothin serious, and she can handle herself lol

12. You must be fucked ass up. LOL this thread should be a classic if the op is fucking serious about this shit.

13. haha!

14. classic

15. Once you come down on the crack you might just murder Scott:confused: I would if he was fucking my mom

16. :laughing: :cool:

Nice man, I bet he bangs your mom good....:D

17. you ever think he might get your mom smokin crack?

18. lol, no, my mom rarely even smokes weed. Yeah guys, I was so thrashed when i posted this lol.

19. If he's a cool guy whats to worry?!?!?!

20. umm id be worried about the crackhead stealing all the op's moms shit and eventually killing her while under the influence of crack