Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend says no to stoned sex

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by megamondays, Sep 28, 2011.

1. He says jerkin it is fine but sex is a no, cause it would like... ruin it when your not high.
    Any comments on that?

2. opinions are opinions

and this one I don't really care about either way

3. so its not really that big of a deal?

4. your friend's sex life is as big of a deal as you want to make it

5. im gunna disagree.

Personally i've fucked while high, and it didnt wreck sex at all.

However fucking on other substances i can attest will wreck your sex drive and the feeling of sex.

6. sex while high is awesome and it doesn't screw up sex sober. i've heard from many people that sex while on a certain unmentionable can screw up sex for you. but i know people that it didn't for, so it probably just depends on the person

7. I love sex while high, it's fucking incredible, hands down.
    That's all I have to say...

8. I live life sober and high, I have sex sober and high.

I don't see a problem in ruining it, or i would of ruined my life by now!

9. hey :wave:... let's not talk about lame shit like that

10. lol why would you care about whether your friend wants sex high or not. are you the one hes having sex with?

• Like Like x 1
  11. Hes getting Weed and Ecstacy swicthed up bro

12. Tell him to try having sex in the kitchen after eating the dinner she just cooked...Nothin' fuckin' beats it when you're lit, I'm tellin' ya.:cool:

13. If it doesn't mess up his jerk sessions, then why would it mess up his sex life?

Errrr

14. hahaha not my friends sex, just sex in general. i could care less what my friends do (within normality), i was just reffering to sex in general. He said that it will fuck it up forever, and made it seem like a big deal. I was just wondering if it really was, now i know, that its not.

15. Everyone is different, tell him to gtfo :hello:

16. I'm surprised you didn't just jump to the assumption that it isn't true...Everyone knows it's the Yellow 5 in Mountain Dew that fucks up sex.:cool:

17. I wouldn't turn it down.. I mean sex is sex. It's fun either way. But in my opinion:

Drunk sex > sober sex > high sex

I dunno, it just wasn't as fun when I was high. Not saying it wasn't fun at all though. I imagine heaven would feel a lot like drunk sex though... er, well probably not, heaven probably wouldn't feel that awesome.

18. ROFL

this

19. Put it this way, have you ever jizzed all over a girls face and then thought "well, that was unpleasant"?

An orgasm is an orgasm

20. I don't like sex high. I've never masturbated high.

I have amazing sex sober.