Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend pukes when he smokes

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by MattyMan420, Nov 3, 2013.

1. I have a friend that I haven't smoked with in a while. We smoke probably like 4 bowls and then he was puking on a box a little later? Does anybody know why?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Did you drink before? Lol

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. maybe he started getting the spins? i know a few people who after coughing too much will start to gag and that usually leads to the hurling.

4. Whenever i get one of my friends into smoking they end up puking from hitting the bong too hard, but i havent heard of way after you toke it. He probably just got too stoned and anxious or something

5. #5 DeputyDank420, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    I think he greened out from smoking too much. Next time smoke lessSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Lol..

I did that sometimes when I first started but beside that no.. if your friends fat then maybe it happens to overweight people because an old friend of mine in the beginning of highschool would throw up everywhere after smoking.. :laughing:

7. he needa have somethin in his stomach so when the thc fucks with his blood sugar(or whatever), he doesnt start crashing or feelin lightheaded.

8. my friends first time smoking wit me a joint he was coughingg so much he puked

9. light weight, or hes greening out, or tell him to not take huge bong tokes that make him cough so hard he pukes. and tell him that he doesnt have to smoke as much as everyone els like i knew people that would just get soo stoned off a toke or two but they felt left out or like they would get made fun of it they didnt take moer tokes with every one els... and would end up getting to stoned that they would get sick. its not a comp its about just smoking till you feel like your at a perfect chill relaxed mood, no point in over doing it because then its just not enjoyable. just tell him to find his perfect high and dont feel pressured to smoke more if he always pukes because that cant be enjoyable...

also what it could be is if hes a noobie to smoking when he hits the pipe or bong he could be swallowing some of the smoke and ive done this a few times when im taking really big tokes and it upsets your stomach quite a bit untill u burp it out sometimes makes you cough so much u throw up. but that could be the problem aswell. key is dont take as big as toke as u possibly can, take a toke that is a decent size for your lung compasity so its enjoying and you dont cough like a mother fucker after. 

anywho hope ur friend realized what the problem is i can bet money its one of the things i mentioned. 

10. He probably coughed so hard that he made himself throw up. I've nearly done that with a blunt with too big of a hit that was too much tobacco not enough herb.

11. There's been times I've smoked so much i felt extremely nauseous. Never puked though. Maybe he should smoke less next time and see how he feels.

12. He took too much in..he should take it easy.

13. He took to much man. To much

Nah I don't do drugs. I smoke weed.