Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Friend Passed a Drug Test in 1 Day

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by royce4weed2012, Feb 28, 2012.

1. Title^ he smoked weed the day before, they got caught and they both got tested, the person he smoked with tested positive but some how he tested negative, how?

is it his body?
    Do test commonly fuck up?

2. He enabled god mode

3. Could be a fuck up of the test or maybe he had smoked so little that it wouldn't show up, assuming it's just a home test sort of thing. Why would they need to be tested if they got caught though? Did they try to say it was oregano?

4. I also did this back in like 8th or 9th grade. I thought I was fucked but, I drank so much water it looked like I poured water into the damn drug test. It worked so now everybody who says dilution doesn't work can fuck off.

5. He probably diluted his sample. Even if you take a small hit, it will show up so there's no real way around that.

6. No they only smoke kush, there rich kids but there mom came home and there whole house smelled like weed so his mom called his friends mom and they both decided to drug test them because they made a shitty excuse

7. It is impossible, even if he took 1 hit it would still show up a day later. Maybe that one in a million false negative, but I dont even believe you because if they "got caught" fuck is the point of a drug test.

8. Hey maybe he did lie to me but i just dont see why he would, anyways there both going to a rehab center so either way if he passed it or not he got fucked

9. Proves my point further.

10. Lol, get caught smoking weed and gets sent to rehab. Smh only white parents I swear

11. Stupid moms..

12. [quote name='"I Smoke Classy"']Lol, get caught smoking weed and gets sent to rehab. Smh only white parents I swear[/quote]

I have like 20 black friends that have been to rehab for getting caught with ganja and maybe 2-3 white friends who met the same fate. Don't make blanket statements based on race, it makes you look ignorant

13. If he's athletic and didn't smoke much plus drank plenty of water before test, he could do it. I was a heavy smoker awhile ago and after 3 days the doc didn't believe I smoked so much cause the test showed I didn't.

14. [quote name='"HBmonster"']He probably diluted his sample. Even if you take a small hit, it will show up so there's no real way around that.[/quote]

Lol yea, I dilute for my probation ua's and there is no issue.... though I never do take more than a hit a day, if I take a hit hahahaha and I don't have ua's every day, or even close to every day... so

15. dilution works only for standard drug tests, such as home, clinic, prisons. But not for lab tests. But if its clear, if your PO is an ass he will call you out on it. Vitamin b helps but not as good as I like

16. [quote name='"joe250"']

dilution works only for standard drug tests, such as home, clinic, prisons. But not for lab tests. But if its clear, if your PO is an ass he will call you out on it. Vitamin b helps but not as good as I like[/quote]

Lol no, diluting without adding creatine won't trick a lab, but I've tricked the lab for months, creatine and b vitamins

17. Some cop's over here when they give you a drug test.They rite on the paper it's positive,even though you where clean.They fuck you over.