Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

My friend owes me £25 and has done for a few months.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Linguistics, May 19, 2010.

1. well said/\/\/\/\:wave::smoking::smoking:

2. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7gCd-C-Tys]YouTube - Family Guy Where's My Money Part 1[/ame]

take a note

3. You punch them in the tit or give them a purple nurple.

4. Yeah, I owe a friend like $30 or so and haven't paid him back, and even though I'm kind of poor when I do have money I give some to him but I keep most of it, I feel kind of bad. Used to owe hime like $50 though. Anyways, just talk to your friend about it and see if there's a time in the near future he can pay you back. If he's a true friend, he'll pay you.

5. Thanks for the advice but I'm don't have the heart to do it... I'l just pay someone to do it for me xD

6. this has happened to me before. he may seem like he has every intention of paying you back but after 3 months there is no chance he is going to. same thing happened here except he always made escuses like he got arrested on his way to giving it to me or he just got his appendix removed. hes a dick, he doesnt give a shit. either cut your loss or beat the shit out of him. those are your only optionss

7. 25 pounds eh? Good thing that's not real money that's like monopoly money or something.