My friend offered me this bong for 230, minus the AC

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by PuFyy, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Good deal?

Attached Files:

2. Can't tell the brand from the side. But honestly I think you can get a nicer new one for the same price

3. It's FLO glass i believe

4. nah I say you can spend 230 better

5. Noooooooooooo

That dude is trying to screw you hard. Trust me bro I used to sell flo glass that set up maybe cost 125 at the most.

You can get a really nice flo piece for 200+ dollars. Go to the headshop and buy your own

And its without the ac? Fuck no that guy is a tool

6. if it is within a month old, and not dirty than maybe $180 that is still quite high with something with only a dome perc

i would have offered him $80

personally anything under 18 inches i would never pay over 200 for used

7. Fuck no that is a horrible deal.

What an asshole friend.

8. What a dickhead, tell him to cut that in half and throw in the ac and you might have a deal.

9. I got this for $200

No name HideAway blown 24in worked single perc straight pipe

Attached Files:

10. your friend is trying to come up fat

11. Lol for 230$ you can buy nicer one then that new

12. I got a 3 ft zong for two hundred thats not worth the cash bro

13. That guy's a tool. 230 for that?!?! Good lord. You could get something reaaal nice for 230 man, but that just isn't it.

14. HELL NO! no splashguard. = no bueno

15. dude looks like a 100 buck bong or around there

16. $230 for a used bong that basically has no features on it that makes it different from any other bong? No, your friend must think you're retarded.

17. and wasnt to impressed with his bong,and or got tired of it and cleaned it real well and has a new piece picked out and its 230$

18. Def a rip off... i had one made by GEAR that looks exactly like that minus the ash catcher....

and it was only 90....

19. You were also taken.

20. id say no its old. its using dome percs. had those on my old bong, and compared to any other perced bong that thing has so much drag. do not buy it from him. your better off getting a straight pipe with a nice diffused downstem. maybe a diffused bowl, love mine to death.