Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My Friend Never Quite Wants To Leave.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MooseMusic, Jul 13, 2014.

1. He kind of just comes up with excuses on why he needs to stay. I even told him to get out of my house and he just comes up with more excuses. I'm about to punch him in the face if he doesn't leave. I don't know what to do

2. he wants the jubilia

3. tell him youre about to get ready to go some where, meaning he has to get the fuck out too and dont be nice about it. guys gotta learn go means go.

4. Doesn't sound like a good friend to me. Real friends know when it's time for space.

5. Simply state that you're not trying to be a dick but you're leaving or crashing or simply wanting some solo chill time, and that if he doesn't leave the first time you ask him nicely from now on, You won't invite him over anymore.

6. Stop being a pussy and tell him to get the fuck out..you already asked nicely I'm assuming

7. #7 aToker, Jul 13, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2014
    Like everyone else said, explain to him you have important shit to do and he has to go. No ifs ands or buts

8. #8 NGP, Jul 13, 2014
    tell him you're out of weed. he will leave.

like kevin coster's brother said, "...if you smoke it, he will come..."

9. Hahahaha kids....

10. Did he leave? Lol damn dingle berrys.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. Well if he's really annoying you, tell him to get the fuck out. One of my close friends was in my car and he wanted me to take a 30 min drive to get weed without any intention to spark me or give me gas money. So I flat out told him to get the fuck out of my car. He's still one of my close friends. I just had to put him in his place.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. #12 TheAnswer121, Jul 13, 2014
    lingerers man.
    [​IMG]
    give em the boot

[​IMG]

13. this thread made me laugh 

14. break out the chainsaw, the shotty, do something dawg, motherfuckers like that aint coo. i know dudes all 'brah im stooned brah i cant move brah', but ...vamoose.

15. hahahahaah The fucking relevancy  

16. If he is looking for bud, tell him you seriously need him to go. The word serious is enough to signal to your friend he is bothering you and if he doesn't go, give him an ultimatum. He is not your friend at that point and the ultimatum will get him to leave so you never have to invite him back.

If he is actually in a bind and needs a place to stay but is draining you, tell him it is time to find more support and that you did what you could to help as a friend but you really need to move on with your own life and he is preventing that. He will understand.

If he is a Danny McBride. Just tell him to get the fuck out and if he doesn't ask a friend to come over and tell your friend to say all the things you want to really tell him. It will be easier for your friend to be blunt with the leech without you looking like a prick and if it doesn't work out your friend can help kick him out and you can smoke your friend up as a friendly thanks.

17. It's as simple as this, make him leave. He's either retarded or just a moocher if he doesn't understand. Any real friend would realize that you don't want to hangout 24/7.

18. He wants to smoke your weed so he can be buzzed later when he arrives home to watch Family Guy while thinking whether you are starting to get annoyed of his presence.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Its your place, just whip it out and start jerking it while looking deeply into his eyes.  Friend problem solved forevva.

20. id do this one more time after that kick him out of the house and don't invite him over also if he is there to smoke put your shit away and turn off the tv ie remove any type of entertainment and make it as boring as possible i have never had trouble getting a person out of my house but if it comes down to it i believe it's within your right to forcefully remove some one as long as you don't harm said person

ya man thats how they became lovers