Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend needs to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by KushBomb, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Hey guys well basically this is my friends like 5th time smoking and he has yet to get high he saids.

I was wondering what are some good tips and tricks to make sure he is high. Also he is really stubborn at times what are some good test to do on him to try to see of he is baked.

Thanks this will really help

2. Make him smoke out of a clear piece and make sure the smoke doesn't go anywhere but into his mouth and lungs. If he isn't high he probably isn't inhaling correctly.

3. Yeah your friend probably isn't inhaling correctly. I did this to one of my friends in a similiar situation, I packed one fat bowl of some fire, gave him greens, and I lit the bowl and held the carb for him so I basically made him take a massive rip.

4. Waterfall bong it forces you to inahale.

5. Well he got high he is just in denial about beig high but we smoked a lot so it's good

6. get high huh?

[​IMG]

This should do the trick.

You're welcome :cool:.

7. "he saids".... lol are you high?

8. This fucking guy! +rep:hello:

9. K. Tell him to gather all the smoke in his mouth but he shouldn't let the smoke go down his throat. Then when he has a mouthful of smoke tell him to suck it all down like he's gasping for air. There is no way he can't not get high if he does this.

10. Gravity bong and just tell him to open his mouth and breath in so no smoke comes out.