my friend need help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by huntr, Jul 29, 2011.

1. well his kush plant is getting slightly curly,ill bring pictures tommorow,

he said, he thinks beer is what made it look curly,it happen last saturday,

has anyone had this problem? or something else is bugging the plant
    plz respond! thnks! :smoke:

2. your plant might be a little drunk but wtf beer??

3. yea! my friend friends put beer in the soil

4. Not sure about that one.

5. Beer has alcohol in it, which isnt good for your plants or your soil microbes and is chock full of Carbon Dioxide in solution... roots need O2, not CO2!!... i think CO2 could fuck ur roots all to hell, but Im no expert in this arena. I am going to go out on a limb, though, and suggest maybe ur "buddy" is a dumbass? This, more than all else, sounds like the basis for this problem.

6. Yeah that's just ridiculous. "Beer on your plants" GuerillaNugget you got me laughing with the "dumbass remark". Pretty much summed it up right there. Or just drunk. His plant is anyhow. Lol!.

7. Drunk & High guy: "Sheeeeet mauhn ... Me thinks it be's a genyous idears to put somes of my PBR's in them soils broah ... youah's know... make plant tasty like beer?!? :smoking::confused:"

:confused_2:

8. Yes beer can kill a plant. Of all the stupid things to do. The only thing more stupid is showing plants off to friends in the first place. That's how 90% of busts happen.

9. No way man. Plants love vodka. Give them the cheapest you can find. Over here it's potters vodka. You will tell the difference after the first application. No dilution. Just 1.75 liters directly on the stem. If you do it right your plants shouldn't be able to drive home!

10. LMAO flush the soil for awhile to get rid of the beer. my plant's an alchoholic. lmao

11. Jokes are great in other parts of the forum but some people might take you seriously here. Not funny.

12. Your absolutely right. Sometimes I need to be put in check

13. photo (2).JPG here how it looks like

14. lol wtf...i have never heard of someone using beer to water their shit. try coffee maybe itll make it grow really fast. just kidding...I'd flush it with over 20 gallons of water for sure! and give your friend a smack for being so dumb.

15. i dunno, really.... that looks like a combo of too little light and too much nutes.. is he giving it anthing other than the beer?

16. no the beer thing happpen once! he feeds water

17. bump! the picture is in the first page!