my friend made the newspaper!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by distrakshun, Oct 26, 2007.

1. i replaced my friends name with My good friend just for his privacy but in the article they dont say what his fines are just what hes charged i highly doubt that hes going to be put behind bars at the most hes probably going to get a $500 fine, i havent talked to him yet but i think he should make out fine. what do you guys think is going to happen remember this is in Massachusetts.

FITCHBURG -- Extra police patrols around the Parkhill skatepark resulted in the arrest of an alleged drug dealer, according to police.
    Officers James Farrell and Michael Chandler spotted a car driven by my good friend, 18, of 1249 Main St., making frequent trips to the parking lot near the Ryan C. Joubert Memorial Skatepark Friday night, according to Lt. Peter Bergeron.
    Farrell and Chandler are part of a special detail that patrols areas where crimes are known to take place, Bergeron said. The skatepark is a frequent target of vandals, according to Bergeron.
    Farrell and Chandler decided to speak to My Good friend after he stopped in the parking lot around 8 p.m. Friday, Bergeron said.
    Bergeron said the officers thought \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t \t \t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t \t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t \t \t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t \t\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\tit was strange that My good friend would go to the skatepark after dark.
    My good friend allegedly emptied his pockets and tried to hide the contents on the floor of his car as the officers approached, Bergeron said.
    My good friend still held a plastic bag containing a green, leafy substance believed to be marijuana in his hand by the time the officers got to his car, Bergeron said.
    A subsequent search of the car turned up two more bags of a green, leafy substance believed to be marijuana and a digital scale, Bergeron said.
    My good friend is charged with possession of a Class D drug, possession of a Class D drug with intent to distribute, possession and distribution of a Class D drug near a park or school.

2. he made the newspaper for selling bud? what kinda shit is that?

3. Let us know what happens with this man. I found this on some Mass. lawyer's website, "Possession of Drugs with Intent to Distribute within a school zone is a very serious charge in Massachusetts, with a mandatory minimum of 2 years in prison if convicted. School zone violations can be a particularly tricky area of Massachusetts drug laws...."

But then again, it's a lawyer's website...

4. hahahaha you know whats even funnier the article below his was a guy busted with 40g of coke haha.
    the cops put it in the paper like it was a big bust, and i gurantee the bags werent over a dub and it was just mids lol, he could play the bags off as dirt if he crunched it up fast enough

5. I don't think he wanted the name of his friend to be put out like that. What was the point of posting the original article?