My friend killed somone

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bandotraplord, Jan 18, 2018.

1. just recently found out a friend of mine who I had smoken many a blunts with, stayed over at his house, went on vacation with, robbed a killed someone the other day. (got caught). I don't even know what to think rn.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

2. God damn was it a random robbery gone wrong or a drug deal gone bad?

3. Cant really speak on it too much because I don't know dude or his situation but I imagine he wanted money and dude he was robbing probably had that thang on him too, at that point its you or me you know and you cant turn back, I'd eventually visit him when has locked up to get his perspective

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  4. Well we are not the ones to talk too.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  5. I killed gutted and ate my victims easily a hundred times and I'm still free your buddy did something wrong.
    He should've killed fishes like I do

• Like Like x 4
    • Funny Funny x 3
  6. For someone seemingly so close to you, the best thing that you could do is thank your lucky stars that you werent in the car or hanging out with him when he allegedly decided to pull this shit.

• Like Like x 5
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Pot Spiderman would never do that.

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 1
  8. Arizona huh? Your friend is super lucky he didn't gatted the second he walked up in that guy's home. With how many gun owners there are here. If he came up in my house I'd let him choose between the 12 gauge, the 9mm or the .22 rifle

phx represent

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. All I know is I've been to prison and your friend is now what I consider a dickhead. Because prison sucks. So imagine life in that bitch!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Was he a good friend? What made him do that? What was going on in his mind?

11. #14 Dizzy, Jan 22, 2018
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2018
    SMH Damn man that's messed up. Did he get Life in Prison? The guy that killed my cousin Louis is never getting out of prison.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Bro this post has me sketching out

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Been sketching all night, I'm harvesting tomorrow, a friend of a friend hooked me up with a couple of HPS's, he's been asking me for awhile when I harvest. I have a uneasy feeling yanno

Sent from my SM-A520F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  14. I know how you feel

some months back a body lies at my feet

all I can think is ...

"I need a pee.."

I spend the next month thinking I know this bodies face

then it hit me like lighting

Maths Detention at school about 12-13yo

bummer!

15. So your buddy and his brother did a home invasion robbery, tied up the guy and killed him? Sounds like a couple of winners OP. I'm sure once you hear his side of the story it will all make sense. Because tying up and killing someone in their home while trying to rob them... you know, there's got to be a reasonable explanation.

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. Holy shit man that guy looks stone cold, I mean you shouldn't judge a book by its cover but damn he got killa eyes haha