My friend just tried for the first time in 15 years

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by evilcookie, Jul 13, 2013.

1. #1 evilcookie, Jul 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 13, 2013
    Well one of my best friends almost my brother has been in some major pain for the last 5 years do to a back injury and diabetes. well he's done pain management program he's on some pills that dont work or take up to 45 min to work than the pains back in 30 min 3 little ones and another on the way finely he calls this morning and starts asking me questions about med cannabis. i answer as best i could than he asks if i could get him some to try. Told him i would be there in 20 oddly his wife and i both smoked our first time together old pop can pipe. so i rolled two joints each of some ch9's jack and some big bud X white widow home grown so i know whats in it go over to their house he and i hit the shed hand him the joint he takes two puffs of the jack wants to see how that goes (dosent want the high just the med part) so far so good go to the porch have a cig about 5 min in he goes my back isnt stiff anymore i just smiled and nodded seen this before with those in pain and toking the first time been there myself. about 10min after that his wife is amazed his back that has been like a rock for 5 days is now not he's not in any real pain and a third hit took care of that. now he's off to get his card was making an appointment when i left tried give me money told him to shove it gave him the other joints and the rest of the one and told him to call when he needed more.

oh and for the first time in 4 years he was able to bend over and get something without groaning, and almost passing out in pain thank you cannabis.

2. That's awesome.

3. i know right

4. You Are a good friend OP

5. this was so beautiful, i just want to hug you OP  :cry:

6. :')

Sent from my Prism using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. Update he got an appointment foe Tuesday and those three puffs have lasted all day. So happy for them.

8. :wub: hugs stonedbatman

9. Yeah man I've got back pain too, pretty bad, very at times.

The narcs docs give me work very well but they severley underprescribe so I always have to take more and run out early.

Cannabis is always the icing on the cake and is a mainstay for me, especially when I run out of meds.

It's illegal here and I'm an everyday smoker for 5 years so it takes a few bowls to get some relief on its own, but it beats begging for death because your back is ruining your life.

Narcs are better for pain imo because they don't provide as much of a haze or high that weed does.
    Addiction does suck but I'd rather pop 4 ---------ne than 12 ibuprofen in a day.
    Doctors don't like it tho...fucking dea and obamacare fucking up my access.

10. Score one for mary J!

11. good for him med cannabis is alot better than pain pills, they can be as hard as H to get off

12. The only cool way to hurt your back is fucking besides that it sucks

13. This is awesome!  :smoke:

14. That's awesome to hear OP. My sister in law wouldn't be able to move without cannabis (she has had over 43 different bones broken, some multiple times) and there are countless others that use it for pain management. I'm so glad you were able to help your friend!

15. What?, How?, Why?

16. Almost brought tears to my eyes lol  Awesome!

17. Good gods did she work as a stunt woman or something?

18. Thanks cried a little myself