Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend just texted me this...

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by NeverMind94, Mar 14, 2013.

1. "Dude, I ate a brownie and nothing happened. I waited 15 minutes and ate another and still nothing. There's a shit ton of dank in it. I'm gunna eat a third one now to see if that helps" His tolerance is lower then mine. I have a feeling he is going to freak out in about 30 minutes.
    I can't stop laughing.

When he does, what Should I tell him?

Sent from above

2. tell him to chill. you shouldn't ever redose before the initial dose even has a chance to kick in. not much to worry about with pot brownies but still important to follow.

3. HahHa that's awesome, I'd tell him that u need to eat 5, but I guess I'm a ass haha

4. "better finish the tray"

5. I told him it takes up to an hour to kick in and now he is freaking out which will prob ruin it more. He is going to smoke a joint so he is already high when it hits. Really bad fucking idea in my eyes. He's a one hitter quitter.

Sent from above

6. Go round there and eat 3 so you know what's up bro.

7. For real. I wanna hear the incoherent reply...

"I maaaade a mistaaaake......."

8. subbing so hard

9. your sig as fuckin awesome hahaha

10. Damn im jealous. I'd tell him to get everything he needs before they kick in. Hes about to be couch locked,

11. Update us

12. tell him to keep eating until he feels something, dudes gunna be uncomfortably high for a day or 2, hahahaha

13. People overdoing edibles never gets old.

14. #15 Tokerton, Mar 14, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2013
    Make him think he has the wrong number.

15. lol this should be interesting let us know how bad he freaks out :D

or wait until he starts getting high as balls and try convincing him he just texted a cop lol

16. Go video his ass.

17. Yeah update us :)

18. he's going to be on his ass all night