my friend just pissed me the fuck off.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jun 11, 2010.

1. ok so I made plans to chill with my boy who I have known for many years. Then he tells me I have to leave after an hour and I WAS GONNA SMOKE HIM UP. When I asked him why he said its cuz he wants to spend time with his gf. This wouldn't piss me off usually but this kid is gettin mad whipped. AND HE SHOWED HER MY FUCKIN TXTS. I am sick of this dude and his little games. I told him he could go fuck himself and I will call him to chill when I regain respect for him. He was like "nah dude just come" and I am like no after you disrespected me like that. Is he out of his fucking mind. Like this really hit a wrong cord with me. His girlfriend tries to control him. And his defense was "when you love someone you will do the same shit". I would never disrespect a friend like that by putting my girl over him. Bitches come a dime a dozen but friends are forever. I just needed to rant cuz I am pretty pissed. I don't know why, maybe its cuz he said it the way he said it. Who else has problems with friends being whipped?

2. I do, I would think almost every guy does. The general issue is that we usually don't know it's happening, cause if we did it wouldn't...right?

3. I just told this dude off. He is my friend but he had this coming. He thinks he can just have me stop by and smoke him up then leave. Not happening. He is trying to make me seem like the bad guy but I am not. He broke the bro code. I lost so much respect for him.

4. Chill brah. I understand why you're bent, but you gotta realize that you're dealing with a crazy (love struck) person. You can't reason with them and if you do, you risk damaging a friendship when they're in this state. All you can do as a good friend is sit back and wait to be the eventual shoulder to cry on.

5. waaaat he was actin like he was tryin to play you for sum green bro:eek:

6. #6 soapman, Jun 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 11, 2010
    I understand man, I've been in your shoes and I've been in the shoes of your bro. Don't be too upset about it. It's like you said he broke the bro code, but friends are forever. I get that you were tryin to be a good friend. But now you gotta be a bigger person and an even better friend by being understanding in situations like this. But ya know for the time being just stay mad and you'll come back around.

7. fuck that shit. bros before hoes its a fucking law. i have a friend like that and thats why not many people like him anymore

8. Looks like he got the best of you if you let it upset you so much to make a thread about it. In the bible it says what comes around goes around.
    but in all honesty id probably ditch a friend for a girl who i was in love with js. cuz ive been ditched by many friends for less simpler things way she goes man

9. I wouldn't be mad at him for his gf whipping him (happens to most dudes anyway) but I'll agree that I would be preeeeetty fuckin pissed myself if I smoked someone out and then told me to dip out.

Just give him some space and time. He'll recieve his punch in the face when the only person he can hangout with is the girl who treats him like a slave. And when they break up, you have the right of way to put him in his place.

10. me thinks your being an idiot

11. Gotta do what you gotta do to get that poon. I don't blame him