My friend just got shot! Holy shit!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bmanrocker, Jul 18, 2009.

1. JESUS CHRIST! I HAD to share this story!!!!!

Last night me and my buddy Josh needed some green. Bad. Our normal guy is outta town camping and won't be back for another 3 or 4 days, so we needed to find other sources. And quick.

Josh said he could try and go to his G-mas guy, but he probably wouldnt sell cause he really doesn't know us. We tried and almost got punched out. Bad call.

I tried everyone on my MSN and contact list, and noone had ANY that they would sell! I haden't been high for 3 days and I just wanted weed. I just wanted to pick some up and get the hell back to his house to have a FUCKING session. I was gettin pissed, and desperate. My desperation got my friend shot and almost killed.

We had no other choice. It was ALL we could think of. We had to go to the GHETTO part of our town to the goddamn skate park to get some. I knew a couple people there and figured they could hook us up, so I went ahead.

A couple told me to give them the money they had to get it, I said no cause I know a rip when I hear one. This one guy, lets call him K, cause the first letter of his name is K, told us that he could get us some, and we could even come with him to get it. This guy helped me when I was in a jam a couple years back, and we've been aquaintences ever since, so I thought he was cool.

We arrive at his K's dealers' house and he comes to the door and tells the guy he can get us what we wanted, 30 worth. So where like "Thank God". So he comes to the door and shows us the stuff, which CLEARLY wasnt thirty worth. Josh is gettin pissed off and tells the guy to go get us what were gunna fuckin pay for, and he tells us to talk to this guy who comes to the door, who holds a gun to our fuckin head!!!!!!

IM SCARED SHITLESS! I've never had a gun to my head. K tries to calm him down and he tells us to come on inside and well talk. All the sudden Josh (who has the money AND the guys weed) Makes a run for it! I dont know what hes doin and I dont know what IM doing, so I just run after him. All the sudden the guy runs down onto the porch steps and shoots Josh in the leg! Hes down now and Im fuckin scared! I drag him behind a bulding so the guy cant pop another one at us and I immediately pull out my cell and call an ambulance. I didn't wanna rat the guys out, so I figured I'd make up a story later.

Josh is calm and cool, then the ambulance gets there and drives away. I tell the cops that some guy tried to mug us and josh tried to play hero and got shot. I told them the guy was long gone. I guess they believe it, since it was the ghetto. This only happened last night, but Josh is still in the hospital, and hes fine so far.

What a crazy night though!

2. DAMNIT I posted two of these. Sorry im kinda new here

3. Holy shit!

Thats nuts man.. glad everyone is ok though.

4. damn bro that sucks man....be safer next time. thats why i never really mess around with the "ghetto" and gangster kids who sell weed. it usually lands you in a bad place

5. sooooo he got the weed and money though right

im sure his parents appreciated the 7thousand dollar bus ride

6. Your friend probably shouldn't have run for it, but I'm glad everything turned out okay. This is why I wouldn't mix with those type of people.

7. Yeah actually, we did end up gettin the weed and money. He gave it to me before he got in the ambulance. All those who say I shouldn't have went to the ghetto, trust me I know. BTW I live in canada so the "bus ride" was like 25 bucks.

8. They have a ghetto in Canada? Is it like the California ghettos? :confused:

9. sounds like karma, your friend stole some dude's bud and got shot, he's lucky he only got shot in the leg.

buying from the ghetto is risky, but stealing from people in the ghetto (or anywhere really) is just stupid

10. Never been to Cali, but yeah they have ghettos in Canada. For Christ sakes they have ghettos in london.

11. roflcopters +rep

12. You couldn't find weed and you live in Canada? Your friend is a moron, shouldn't have stolen that dudes weed.

13. Umm not like we have weed growing out of every godamn tree here. If you live closer to some of the larger cities then its pretty easy to get, but god forbid someone lives a bit farther away :S

14. ur friends a moron for running. the guy had a gun and he runs...:confused:. hey at least u got ur session :rolleyes:

15. Wow I would totally run. I woulda gave him the weed back though.

16. your friend shouldn't have tried to steal that guys weed....its completely his own fault.
    canadian ghettos look like hotles compared to american ones.
    lawlllllersauce

17. Big ups for not snitchin.

18. Your lucky the fucking guy didn't just turn the corner and finish the job!

I've never been shot at and I really have no idea how I would handle it. Prob shit my pants and ask the guy if he could really murder someone who had just shit themselves.

19. LOL did you end up smoking later that night?

20. wow..
    your friend must have like 8 balls or something cause thats some ballsy ass shit...
    but at the same time. your friend is a fucking idiot for robbing somebody in the fucking ghetto late at night??

not only that... but AFTER the dude puts a fucking GUN to your HEAD.

holy shit ....BEST case scenario was he was gonna get shot in the leg...

my advice

dont go to the ghetto
    dont piss people off in the ghetto
    dont fuck around in the motherfucking ghetto

on a side note. im not sure if i would call the ambulance after i went around the corner of a building where i got shot from. id probably do it after i got 7 blocks away from the building, right after fashioning a number of various traps scattered throughout the city rambo/predator style and making some sort of blunt weapon

do NOT fuck around in the ghetto...