Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend just got me a grinder and i have a question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ilych, Oct 16, 2009.

1. it seems like it is a quality grinder but it came with a little plastic thing and i have no clue what it is. could someone tell me? pics attached

Attached Files:

2. Looks like just a little tool to poke the bud through the holes in the top chamber of the grinder and to scrape your kief.

3. ive never seen one of those before but i think project x is right

4. looks like a pokey incase the weed gets jammed, and a nice scraper for the keif

5. Your friend hooked you up

6. That thing is sweet. I wish I had somethin like that!

But to answer your question, the two sharp ends are for poking your weed through those little holes incase it gets jammed, and the flat parts are for moving your kief around your kief chamber, or moving your kief to your bowl.

7. thanks for all the help guys.