My friend just gave me a plant he’s been neglecting.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Jwr1002, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Here’s some pics, I’m not sure how to diagnose this issue. Nute deficiency? 62200640345__8058C699-245D-4ADB-9841-6B88698FBFDE.JPG [​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nothing really looks to concerning...do u know what it was being fed,,,what kinda soil? Witch it needs more along with plenty of perlite,,,is it in a tent,,,do u have a ph pen or anything,,,is it in veg or flowering,,,all this info makes it easier for guys to help even tho i didnt list some equipment and stuff.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Sure. Your "friend" did it.

The plant looks okay. Most of the damage seems to have occurred a while ago, as it's on lower leaves and from my eye the new growth seems healthy.

I would do a bigger pot, gently begin a nute regimen, and it it's not flowering maybe even try some last minute HST.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Are those water spots on the leafs ?

Trim the bottom branches off. Flower that plant

5. Looks like some deficiency starting is ur lookin at what i just seen

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

6. Was it outside?

7. Used cal-mag, and 2-0.25-2 nit/pass/pho’s. lEDs. It’s been outside

8. Re pot to a bigger pot, water to run off, maybe look into bending her over or HST if you comfortable with that and flip to flower in week or so once recovered, looks pretty healthy

9. IMG_0952.JPG
    Got her bent over and beneath some decent light. Gave her some nutes too. Gonna do what you say, veg for a week then flower. I have 3 others I plan to flower by beginning of October

• Like Like x 2
  10. Yes indeed there is a def. Once there potted into bigger containers with new soil
    And hit with light nutrient and get actual light . This plant will recover.