My friend is using me for my dab pen

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Tokeitup5423, Aug 3, 2019.

1. I made an account just for this because i need help. So i bought a dab pen for this summer. I have a good job and have been very busy which means i have limited time for smoking. The whole dab rig costed me over 100$ and the carts are about 50$ each. I had no problem buying it because the only person who was gonna use it is me. Now i have this friend who constantly asks me to use it. I mean i could be out and about and she still calls me to use it. I wouldn’t have a problem if she asked to hit it a few times but it’s getting to the point to where i don’t want to hang out with her at all. Yesterday she came by my house to borrow it and took it for the whole day. She helped me pay for half of the cart but she still hits it way more than i do. She is constantly trying to get high off of my stuff. I don’t know how to tell her to stop because she is my friend.

2. Sounds like your new dab pen just took a shite on you.... Bout the only option you have is to fib to her if you don't want to be bluntly honest with her and tell her it's your shit. Either make her give you half of what you bought it for and let her keep buying carts and using it or don't let her buy any carts and remind her it's yours. You could jokingly mention her using it more than you and see how that goes....or you could be a door mat and let her keep using you. Only a few ways to go about it, depends on your personality which way you go.... Good luck

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  3. Wait...it's a dab pen, but it takes cartridges?

4. Buy ur own next time she wanna go half just b like na I’m good

• Like Like x 3
  5. Lol tell her you turned into a germaphobe.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Hello Jeffersong. Forget it and buy your own but don't tell your friend, she knows you can't say no.

• Funny Funny x 3
  7. I always address this sort of situation with tact and discretion
    by shouting "LOSER QUIT MOOCHING OFF ME LIKE A GODDAM PARASITE! FUCK! :mad:"

:roflmao:

Seriously though... In the same situation I would tell her that if she likes vape pens that much she should get her own. If/when she tells you she can't afford one, say "Work as much as I do and you can." ... And be prepared to say "No" when she asks to use it.

If she isn't okay with that, she's not a friend, she's a user.

8. Hi jeffy

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Lmaooo!!!

10. If you cannot draw boundaries for yourself, these women out here today will take and take and take until there is nothing left and then once you've given it all up, she'll be onto the next sucker. Give her what she paid back and tell her to fuck off.

11. I have had people use me in the past, and never again will I allow it either. Tell them to stop mooching off of you and go buy their own. She may get mad or offended, but hey at least you stood your ground and you can have some self respect instead of letting people use/mooch off of you.

"Friends" show their true colors at some point.

12. If you believe that she is your friend just be honest with her. If she gets butt hurt about it then so be it

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. I think if she was keeping my dick happy she could hit my dab pen anytime she wanted.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. Personally, I would go one of two ways.

If she was a really good friend, I would just buy her a dab pen as a gift, and tell her she has to buy her own carts.

If I wasn’t that close to her then I would just explain that I didn’t want to loan out the pen or split cartridges.

• Agree Agree x 1