My friend is disowning me because

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by soapmachine, Nov 28, 2011.

1. Friends come and go OP, I think it's pretty absurd and shallow to disown just because you partake in the herb anyway if he can't accept it then fuck em. Don't change yourself for nobody but you.

2. Is your name Kevin?

3. YES how did you know!

4. oooohhhhh shit is going down!!!!

5. WTF do you guys know each other in real life?

6. [quote name='"Catlyfe"']

oooohhhhh shit is going down!!!![/quote]

Hahah yep

7. I do know one thing though, bitches they come they go...etc, etc. Sounds like a bitch if he/she is going to judge you like that - especially if you're chill when you smoke. Don't think about it too much really. Exact same thing happened to me and it was my best bud and we got along fine; but his mommy told him pot is bad when we used to chief all the time. He's full of shit and your friend probably is too. Find more chill people to be around, mang.

8. With my new one friend Josh we talk about the economy lots and compliment each other like man you work hard to stay in this country because he's like a non person or w/e so I'm like you deserve every toke you take from the bong man. And he's like you're so smart man. And I'm like thanks. He's such a nice guy. And we both use weed for medicinal purposes. And morgan who wants to disown me is Anti-Weed (this is a dude too) and he always has been but he`s snorted riddalin in the past. I`ve never done that. I don`t drink, nor do I smoke. The last time I puked when I drank is when I stopped and started taking care of my body, and like decided to major in philosophy and minor in econ. I`m chilled right now listening to a black keys album, like how can anyone say that Im drunk? The last time I was drunk I was not chill. I was yelling "I'm Teryiaki Man!" while wearing a beef jerky package taped to my chest. That's really inappropriate compared to what I'm doing now. His reasoining is this: "Chris you've changed man, all you do is smoke weed and talk about the economy now." Oh man, that sounds horrible...

9. Like, frigg that guy. Sounds like a dbag - he's doin' you, like, a favor by goin' away don't worry about it.

10. Really? Thanks. I'm so confused why he's so mad at me. I finally told him that he was just pushing his ethics on me. He's like "I miss sober chris." I'm like I have no idea what you're talking about.

11. Tell him you miss the non-bitchy, non-girlfriend-esque, friend. It's not like you're on fucking heroin. what is this intervention? WEED? Lol.

12. Lol. He's like "I'm coming to terms with losing a friend." I'm like whatever man.

13. sounds like an over-dramatic queen. I mean, try to work shit out...that's always good; but if not I wouldn't mourn over it.

14. In fact now that I think of it, the singer/guitarist for my band last year pretty much stopped the band (there was only 3 of us), because he was concerned about me being blazed the whole time.

And there was me thinking he was just un-motivated...

Course we're still mates when I see him, its just the fact he didnt want to be in a band with a giant stoner haha..

Little did he know it only made me a more creative drummer

15. ha this guy has the right idea

16. I was actually going to make my own thread about something similar to this, but this thread pertains to my story.

I've been talking with this girl for about a month and a half (calling, texting, etc). I felt we'd really hit it off, as she's just as much of an avid music fan as I am. Over break, she came back from where she goes to college, and we dated. The night consisted of walking through downtown, cuddling, and making out.:D

She goes back to school and we've been talking again. This morning she was talking about how it was hard for her to fall asleep last night, cause she can't stay awake unless she's on something (Pills). I told her I had the same problem sleeping wise. When questioned as to why I couldn't sleep I explained I medicate with weed for my Cerebral Palsy, and for assistance in sleeping.

She proceeds to tell me she's "disappointed", but "it's whatever". I then explained to her the truth of weed, and to discredit all the propaganda; I also explained I don't judge her for what she does, so why judge me?

I hate to break it off over something so small, but c'mon! I hate how society has taught our youth that popping prescription pills, that do nothing but make manufacturers more money, is okay. Yet, smoking a natural herb is wrong.....

17. let's not hijack this guys thread...

but thats fucked up right there. someone popping pills to sleep looks down on people who self medicate with natural substances for almost the same reason... that takes some balls to do what she did.

18. You sound drunk...

19. what a fag, bottom line man

fuck him