Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend is an idiot!!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by elementjb1023, Apr 12, 2009.

1. A couple days ago my friend went to this local park at like 11 o'clock at night with my other friend to obviously smoke and as they were walking out of the woods to get back to the car there was 3 cop cars surrounding his car. I guess my friend tried running but then the cops finally got him and then he tried escaping while the cops were putting him in handcuffs. He did that a couple more times then pushed the cop. The cop punched the kid in the face and then through him on the ground. Now my friend looks like two face. lol. He got charged for posession and not cooperating with the cop. My othe friend was arrested a week before and was on probation and now might be going to jail. That kid is a nut.

2. What does this have to do with Seasoned Tokers?

3. think this should be in the apprentice section.. LOL

4. .

lol srsly...

5. This says it all, GTFO thankyou :smoking:

6. wow, that sucks! He should have been more cautious while approaching his char. That way, he could have slowly backed away before he ran away to he wouldn't draw attention.

7. lol, your friend got pwned

8. I didn't know this was the not so seasoned tokers forum.