Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend is an asshole

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gorocketsgo12, Aug 13, 2007.

1. well me and all of my buddies know this one guy... we smoke with him, but we are really not that great friends with him. one of my friends thought it would be a good idea to bury a firecracker/chinkey in a packed bowl of weed, then let him take the first hit. it exploded in his face and he was all bloody, and he had to go to the hospital. what a fucking asshole... i mean, not liking the kid is one thing, but doing shit like that is just unnecessary.

2. Wow that is fucked up.

3. wow. i actually laughed out loud when i read this. seriously though yeah your friend was being a real ass by doing that. i mean why go thay far? playing a joke on someone is one thing but thats pretty low

4. thats hella funny lol.. And I thought me and my friends go far with jokes

5. What an idiot, hurting people for no reason and wasting marijuana

6. haha, even though that is really messed up, you have to admit that is slightly funny.

7. I'd beat that kid

8. hahahahahahahhahahahhaahhaha

if that happened to me, limbs would be on the ground

9. Damn thats ruthless, I mean it have been less fucked up if he hadnt been all bloody, but thats still hilarious, especially considering yall aint even cool with dude like that

10. thats fucked up but funny, he was prolly pissed

11. send that dog after him.

12. thats horrible

plotting revenge is against the rules, but if i were the kid in the hospital that would be all Id be thinking about

13. yeh thats fucked up.

SourD that dog is Debo, is it yours?

14. Seriously, you could go blind from that shit. Imagine if the bowl exploded in his face.

15. yea thats mine

16. Happend to me, you would be the one going to the hospital.

17. I really hope that kid gets better and beats the shit out of the kid who put that shit in his bowl.

18. Dam the bowl just popped in his face. I cant even imagine that. One minute your all happy cuz your about to get high and you get ready to light that shit and BOOM!! you dont know wtf happen. It is funny tho hahhaahah

19. wat kind of firecracker is it? I could see useing one of those snapper things (the ones you throw at the ground and they make a noise), but anything else than that and it could damage the bowl or his face

that could of really fucked up his face, leaving him with some nasty scars

plus, same thing applys with weed as with beer, Man Law - No wasting weed (or beer) in the name of humor

20. Hey Stop That! Its Drug Abuse Man Never Drop Any!!!!