My friend is a TANK

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dubaba, Jan 13, 2010.

1. So my boy who is also my neighbor is still a junior in high school. We will call him Z

His dumb ass decided to rob someone, although the person 100% deserved it, I still dont like the idea of it.

Anyways, Z is walking to his car after school and the guy he robbed pulls up in a car and starts talkin shit. Z talks shit back, then a pretty big dude, Z said he was like 6'2 220ish comes out of the car with a fucking monkey wrench. If you haven't held one, they are heavy as shit and can do some serious damage. Anyways the dude clocks Z a good 2 times in the head and then throws it at him. now Z is like 5'6 250 and he tackles the guy on the ground and starts to beat the living shit out of the guy. Z broke the guys nose, eye socket and gave him a concussion. Cops ran over and put them both in hand cuffs, but they eventually got Z out of them.

Apparantly the guy was like 21 and was charged with attempted murder and assualting a minor.

Anyways the EMS came and were checking out a big ass gash Z had on his forehead from the monkey wrench. The cops came up to Z and told him they were bringing the other guy to jail, and that Z wasnt going to be charged. Z proceeds to yell "You goin to jail mutha fucka hahaha"

Honestly I dont know how Z didnt get knocked out, and I dont know how he beat the dudes ass that much. Even the EMS was amazed he wasnt unconsious from all the blood he lost.

I guess people wont mess with him anymore haha

2. I wish I was as cool as you man.

3. Hey I'm just fuckin around dude. That was a cool story though, you're bro sounds pretty badass dude, I don't think I know anyone who could take getting jacked in the head with a monkey wrench more than once. Especially without passin the fuck out.

4. #5 Kroovy, Jan 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2010
    That's awesome though man. I'm glad that you buddy got the last say. That dude that was 21 was stupid as hell for assault a minor, let alone doing it with a weapon. Can you say aggravated assault with a deadly weapon? That dude is fucked now. Not to mention that he got his ass beat. I'm sure his jailmates won't hear that part though ;)

5. I knew this crazy mother fucker down in So California who took a crowbar to the head a couple of times. I always thought it was bullshit, but I guess some fuckers have thick skulls, no? Gnarly gnarly gnarly

6. i'm a tank in WoW

7. I hate Tanks in Left 4 dead 2. They take forever to kill.

8. Your friend is a straight up badass. He got hit in the head with a monkey wrench then kick someone's ass, WTF who can do that?

9. Reminds my of my friend, except hes like 6'6 320 lbs.. kids a fuckin MONSTER. He wont ever smoke with me, but he drinks beer like it's water, and i got him to trip with me a few times... but seriously ive seen him take on 3 normal sized strong guys at once, and completely wreck em.

I told him to hit me in the face once to see what it was like, cuz i was drunk, and he hit me jaw and my neck kind of cracked but not like broken cracked but cracked and i couldnt move it back straight and my jaw broke.

Good times, haha.

10. yeah that sounds like a real good time

11. LF Tank Heroic Daily then g2g.

12. get the fuck outa here... you get cracked in the head with a monkey wrench your takin a nap... unless he was smokin the rock or trippin hard...

13. this :rolleyes:

14. so how long did you really sit at your computer, thinking up this crock of shit?

15. Stop fucking posting this shit people, get 4chan memes the fuck out of here.

16. If I made it up I would probably say I was the one who got hit and then beat some ass.

17. what kind of monkey wrench?

you got the [​IMG]
    one from toys r us what anyone can take in the head

or you got the one what no one can handle

[​IMG]

you ethier think were dumb or your a director of a new action movie :D

18. Yall can call bullshit all you want I dont care. I guess the guy just swung like a pussy.