My friend is a fucking idiot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RipIt1, May 21, 2010.

1. can we get a story...

2. Thats meant to be your friend, you do ALL you can to stop him 'wandering off the beaten path', and if he doesn't take your advice then don't be friends. Your choice of friends is a reflection of yourself, if your friends with someone you don't trust or like, you aren't really friends?

3. From what he's said one person isn't going to change the dude's course. It would require a full blown intervention by friends and family to even have a hope to do so.

4. Maybe he's trying to set the record for most DUI's?

5. ...lol...ur no fun...

:confused:good question!

and just how did he do that?

exellent advice

:mad:WTF!!! TAKE CARE OF THAT SHIT:mad:

TRUTH!

:rolleyes: HE'S NOT EVEN CLOSE...one of my friends had so many dui's in 1982 his licence was suspended till past 2001:eek: p.s.he's still my friend & he doesnt drink &drive anymore.:smoke::smoke:

6. #26 RipIt1, May 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2010
    Ok, listen....

This kid has a record to back him up for the past 3 years. Like I said, DUI's, drinking tickets, burglaries, the works.

He was almost off probation, 2 weeks away! Keep in mind this kid is just my buddy, not some best friend I hang out with everyday. Sure, we'll chill and he'll hit me up every now and then. I don't have any police record *knock on wood*. Trust me, I'm not following in this kid's footsteps. I know right from wrong when I see it. And, I'm not going to disown him as a friend because he's doing this shit, and of course I try to help him through it.

I guess you guys really need to know him and some background to understand the situation. He should be dead from his first DUI accident (which put his best friend in a wheelchair), then has another one, then crashes into a pole on the 3rd one but doesn't get caught.

We're all a big group of buddies, and we talk to him and tell him to chill out with the shit every single day. He doesn't get it, blades. I'm not just coming here and bashing him, it's just that it's frustrating since we've tried soo many times to help him get straight yet he keeps going back to his ways.

You're the only one that can change yourself.

Edit: Oh yeah, he's only 19 too... yikes. Maximum sentence of 15 years in jail.... I feel bad for him but at the same time it's hard to... shit.

7. If he crippled someone..I think he deserves to die, Sounds like a total asshole. Don't care about the probable bullshit iam going to get for this.. My brother died from an asshole like that...