My friend is a fucking idiot

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by RipIt1, May 21, 2010.

1. I don't understand this kid. He seriously can't get a grip whatsoever.... Damn.

Anyways, he was arrested early Monday morning on 3 counts of burglary, stealing a credit card, and purchasing over $500 worth of stuff on it. Him and this chick decided to pop some xanax, snort a lil', sippin', the works... so you can image how fucked up they probably were.

Seriously though? This kid has had like 4 dui's, one where his best friend was almost killed but now is paralyzed.

Goin' down a wrong path... could face up to 15 yrs in jail.

idiot.,, serves him right though.

Edit: sorry for the obscene language :p

2. Some friend you are.

3. Because I don't condone popping pills, snorting coke, and proceeding to rob cars and houses? ...:rolleyes:

4. Ya that kid needs to be set straight, military or some shit. I agree with the OP

5. heh.. made me giggle. but yeah your friends sounds real smart:hello:

6. no, because you talk about him like...hes a stranger...instead of a friend whos obviously destroyin his life.

7. I agree with OP and whoever said military. This guy is a moron and gets what he deserves, but, as a friend you gotta help a brother out.

Didn't mean to really call you out OP.

8. bard the fuck out

9. I got arrested and charged w/ 2 felonies after catching a guy who broke into my house.

If you care about your friend, just remind him that the cops aren't the worst thing he might run into if he's going around stealing.

Took me 9 months, 4 hearings, a grand jury and about $3000 in attorney's fees, but I walked. That dude will never steal from anyone again.

And if I ever see him again I'll do the exact same thing I did to him last time.

10. Hey MGS, I happened to read your thread on the mishap years ago, but never saw the outcome. Glad to see you around even though I only feel like I know ya.:D

11. You can't help everyone. If the dude is going around stealing and doing hard drugs, then that's his shit.

12. Some people just can't function in the real world, i suggest finding a new friend..someone that you can relate with..someone who's presence is beneficial to yours.
    Last thing you want is for something to happen..and you become the scapegoat for his crime.
    Jail would probably keep this guy preoccupied..some people need to be separated from the public as sick as that sounds.
    Military..wouldn't really help especially if he snaps has anyone seen full metal jacket..yeah.

13. he paralyzed his best friend in a dui accident, and he still is off doing drugs and stuff? this is unforgivable, did he not learn his actions have consequences? he needs to get his ass kicked in the military or raped in jail. do him a favor by treating him like the douchebag he is. what a fucking prick

14. i don't care for any of that except the paralysis part. you don't let a friend get hurt like that u know what im sayin

15. I'm trying to figure out why you're friends with such an irresponsible asshole criminal :confused_2:

16. People like that are put on this Earth to make everyone else a little better.

17. this kinda reflects ops poor friend choices, huh

18. This.

And this.

There comes a point where you can't help someone anymore and it looks like your friend is speeding down this road. Don't stick around to see the car crash, if you know what I mean.

19. reminds me of this one kid who use to try and order up pounds, we all knew this kid was a joke and had no money and then if someone was willing to give em a pound he'd rob them

20. you need to learn to cut people off sometimes...

thats just how it is sometimes, if their is an opportunity a friend can get you in trouble just by you chillin with him you cut that personb off....

and you are not being a bad friend for that...