My friend is a dumbass

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ThePhantom, Apr 2, 2008.

1. So we were smoking in the woods and my one friend goes, "Dude, I think there's cocaine in this weed!" cause he saw something white and then he dumped the entire bowl! We only had like enough weed for three bowl packs and he dumped one of them because he thought there was cocaine in it. I don't know what it was but it wasn't fucking cocaine. I was so pissed.

2. what?!?!?

ahaa
    its probably just dank crystally bud lol

3. lol ouch, i woulda smacked him

4. My friend, Sir Tokes Alot (he's about to post here), was about to punch him but didn't cause he (the other friend) was smoking us up.

5. Hell yeah I still can't believe he did that dumb shit I am not smoking with him for a while.

6. damn thats fucked up! what a dip.

7. lmao he deserves a good smack to the head

8. Wow what a dumbass :\

9. get the culprit here on gc to hear his side of the story.

he deserves a swift kick to the knee. :devious:

10. you couldve just picked it up...

11. if i were you, everytime i pack a bowl and he's there, whenever it's gonna go to him, just say naw dude, there's coke in it

12. Wow that's really fucked up.

13. wow...just..wow. why didn't you guys just pickup the bud?​

14. You really have no right to be mad at him for throwing his own weed away.

That being said, he could have been a little more scientific in his deduction that it was in fact coke.

15. Well, we did just smoke with him today, sooooo.... But yeah, today we found out it was a seed shell that was in there, at least that's what my friend said. Interesting.

16. That's basically what it comes down to. He was probably too paranoid or just doesn't recognize bud. But then again, it was his weed.

17. this makes it O.K.