my friend is a dumbass so now I need advice.

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Sir Tokes Alot, Jul 14, 2010.

1. Ok there is this chick who I have known for a while and have been hooking up with off and on. Well the other day I was high and realized that I wanna start talkin to her again. Only thing is I am kind of a dick to women sometimes and she kept blowing up my phone and I just kept ignoring it cuz it was mad annoying. When I didn't answer she eventually asked my friend to ask me whats up. I told my friend I wanted her to leave me the fuck alone and clearly I was mad and didn't mean it. So my idiot friend tells her. Then I txt her today cuz I miss her and wanna hook up again and she goes "P told me that you didn't want to have anything to do with me so IDK" and I am like fuck. So do I have a chance again? If not it's no big deal but I do miss this girl. Damn I gotta watch what I say when I get mad lol. I never expected my boy to tell a chick what I tell him so I didn't see it coming. Am I totally fucked or do I have a chance? Once again this isn't a huge deal but I do still like her.

2. Depends on how big your penis is. And your wallet.

3. Just tell her how you were feeling at the time and what was going on.
    that you didnt really mean what you said and that when people blow your phone up its fuckin annoyin.

4. Yea this was at a time where I was very stressed and it wasn't a good time to piss me off or blow up my phone. Maybe she will understand once I explain.

5. Both are very large so I should be strait.

6. So modest.

7. I might be good cuz I just called her and sweet talked the fuck outta her and she said we should talk more later. I AM FUCKING IN. I think atleast lol.

8. My friend got me arrested on a felony charge yesterday, yours is not so bad. :laughing:

9. That puts it into perspective. :smoking:

10. You guys need better friends.

11. big dick big wallet? why aren't you banging Thai hookers and taking them home in your big car in the big trunk with a big shovel and big bag of lime?

12. if she didn't hear it from you.......

you said no such thing,

Commence game!

13. NO!
    This^^

Deny deny deny bro. Seems its too late. But you would have been better off with something like "I dunno, I deff didnt say that to him. He must be jealous or something and trying to push me off." Or I was talkin bout someone else, he musta been confused...possibilities are endless.

14. Nah I don't see a very big deal in this.
    Just let her know and confirm that you do have interest and you dig her.
    If she liked you as much that she blew up your phone all the time, she will have a hard time saying no if you show her you want to hook up.

Just play it nice and easy.
    She'll come.
    Just try to not abuse the girl.

15. lmao wow now she is pissin me off. She doesn't wanna chill cuz she has a boyfriend now. Her exact words were "I can't chill with you cuz you will be all adorable and make me break this guys heart". wow fuck. I really wanted to chill with her.

16. you will be all adorable...

she sounds like a vapid cunt. just me .02

dude, just put some chloroform on a rag, and BAM problem solved.

17. now she is really pissing me off. She keeps makin it sound like I am the bad guy in this situation. I don't know why I let her get to me so much. She is makin me feel like shit. Sayin I broke her heart and she is done crying over me. Shits weird.

18. sounds like a needy bitch me... and you two were never going out.. just fuckin' right?

19. We were never official lol. I am about to tell her off cuz now she says we can only chill when with with other people so she doesn't "do anything stupid". Like this bitch acts like I need her. I just missed chillin with her and wanted to kick it.

20. "look bitch, you're not the center of my world. when we was doin the old in out in out it was great and all.. but now i just want to kick it, straight up. get your head out of the ground and come over."