Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend has a bad experience everytime he smokes.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by neonkittensx, May 15, 2013.

1. Imagine my suprise when I'm going to smoke with some friends and one of my friends can't smoke becuase "he get's homicidal." I've only had the oppurtunity to smoke with this friend once and he seemed fine, not homicidal or crying (as he says happens too). But that was over 2 years ago. So I don't know how he's hitting it, or how he's feeling beforehand etc. But I can say, in all the research i have done, I have never heard of someone becoming "homicidal" or crying after smoking weed.

Anyways here is how he describes what happens when he smokes.
    "Like my vision was weird and I felt like I was leaving my body and my skin was all zappy and weird stuff. Like it looks like everything is shifting or double-visiony.
    Idk, it wasn't like going crossed eyed. like there was a third shadow sorta that was the original object but not there. And things moved a lot, making me blink a ton to reset my vision.
    Also I didn't feel pain almost at all
    I even had to consciously keep myself stable or I would end up slouched or curling up. One hit only and I usually get everything but the aggression, rage, and homicidal psychosis. Instead I just shrivel up and bawl my eyes out for a few hours."

Sorry if that didn't make much sense, I litterally just mashed together everything he said. Any then he went on to tell me there was only one good experience he had:
    "I was on Seroquel 250mg and smoking didn't induce any super bad things like usual and I was able to smoke a whole bowl without being aggressive or crying.
    It was actually mildly fun"

2. Sounds like he's already depressed/weird and smoking makes it worse.

Just leave him alone and stop pressuring him to do it, if he doesn't like it he doesn't like it. To each their own.

It doesn't always get better, some people just shouldn't smoke.

3. the herb isnt for everybody; it effects everyone in different ways. if he keeps having these negative things happen to him every time he smokes, he simply shouldnt smoke

4. My friend used to have psychotic episodes occasionally when he smoked and I think it was because he was in a pretty bad space. I was also quite depressed for a year or so, but smoking didn't make me like that. If he doesn't feel safe smoking don't make him. It may get better, it may not, although my psychotic episode friend is fine now, we smoke together pretty often and pretty heavily. Each to their own. Sorry I couldn't offer much help I just thought you should know there are other people like that.

5. when im in an anxious kind of mind state and i smoke, i occasionally can have anxiety attacks. so now i just smoke when im chill which is like 90% of the time :)

6. I had a friend like that in the past. We always told him to never smoke but he had a screw loose. He went from a good kid with rich parents that bought him a benz to insane kid on his own. Last I heard of him he was locked up for manslaughter and joined a gang before that. He was a killer that smoked and got "homicidal" high. I know he killed everytime high and also wanted to have a duel with 2 pistols with me. Seeing him I knew it was possible for marijuana to have a negative effect on a person.

7. #7 ComplexTofu, May 15, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 15, 2013

Uhh sure. Can I have proof on this?

Edit: Bolding parts of quotes really doesn't work now ._.

8. #8 obes, May 15, 2013
    maybe he shouldnt smoke weed

problem solved

9. Tape a bong to his face, light it, and kick him in the gut.

No just kidding, don't do that.

10. Definitly not pressuring him to smoke. We actually encourage him not to smoke because of this. Just trying to see if there was something I could do to help since I know if all my friends were getting high and having fun without me I wouldn't be thrilled.

11. lol is this srs. must be extraaa scitzo .

12. Sounds like he was using more than just weed

13. I have a friend with paranoid schizophrenia, he has smoked before but doesnt that often at all, the lst time he did he sat on my bed for two hours not moving and after he described that he was halucinating etc. So if smoking brings out something strange in someone, I'd say stay off the bud unfortunately

14. I have a friend that's a very smart guy , now a professional lawyer and his wife works in ICU childrens area.
    She smokes weed all day everyday . So he tried it one day and got so afraid and ran away into the closet where he stayed for hours lol.
    But he can snort a line of coke like nasal spary , but weed he goes crazy :)

15. Psych meds will cause more anxiety when you smoke, in my experience. He should smoke less, but more frequently because his tolerance is too low. Also, it could be that the weed is too potent, he might need to smoke lower quality weed. Weed also tends to force you to reflect on your life, so if he has a lot of stress it will make him have to deal with it.

16. #16 moreherb, May 15, 2013
    Everybody wants proof. This happened about 12 years ago and the last time i saw him was new years 2007. Its a life story not a newspaper story. The only proof I have is I grew up in Inglewood California close to the jungles.

& No it wasnt more than just weed. There was no scientific study done on the man. I just used to smoke with him when I first started smoking a lot in high school. We started with black & milds and moved to weed. He did nothing but sports before that. After he smoked weed he lost it. He started driving wreckless and started hanging with some gang by his hood. No other explanation other than his personality not being fit for THC.