Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend got ripped off

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by aka Sheezy, May 30, 2010.

1. My friend was going to pick up a zip of indoors. He's only a sophomore and I'm a senior so i was driving him and he said he'd smoke me up on a couple blunts. So of course I'm down but when i heard who he was dealing with I started to sketch. I told him to call it off but then the kid flipped out and was like "i can't just ask kids who buy pounds of weed to not give me an ounce". so he was kind of stuck and that story made it believable.

In the end, my friend paid $240, for a half of mids. we didn't have a scale on us, but it was certainly not a zip and it was blatantly mids. Around here, that runs about $50. So he lost $200.

He's a nice kid and isn't fighting anyone soon, i just feel bad for him. I honestly don't know what i expect for feedback here, just thought i'd tell a story. I guess I'm wondering if this happened to you guys, and what did you do?

2. You have to see what you're buying before you pay for it. Unfortunately, unless you want to get physical there's no way to undo what's already been done. That's not to say you should get physical, I'm just saying.

3. It's such an involved story i can't even begin to tell it. There are too many names and it'd be confusing. When I heard his plan I said no don't do this we'll find someone else. But it was too late i guess. I mean it was his call and I was gonna let him do his thing. I just feel bad.

4. Exactly. If something sounds too good to be true than it probably is. At least you noticed that and hopefully next time he'll listen to you.