Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend got pulled over. His story.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dolphin Weed, Dec 22, 2011.

1. On his way from home he got pulled over because his headlight was out. The cop ask for his license. He has a Bob Marley wallet.. The cop ask why are you shaking? Then to keep it short he called for back up and brought in the dog. Went through his whole car! Didn't find anything. Wtf! He was shaking because it was his first time ever being pulled over.. How is him shaking and his rasta wallet and a sticker of a dude smoking a Jay on his rear windshield probable cause? I wouldn't have let him search me.

Edit: Its not like he was speeding or swerving either... I fucking hate cops.

2. Did he give them permission to search his car? If he did, it's his own fault.

Also, this story is why I will never understand people who wear rasta shit and have weed related stuff everywhere. It's just asking some cop who's having a bad day to fuck with you.

3. Thats why I don't have anything (clothes, wallet, shoes, decals) that would even display myself to others as having any affiliation with weed. I live in the bible belt and I don't feel like hearing their stupidity everytime I walk out of my house.

4. [quote name='"phil3"']Did he give them permission to search his car? If he did, it's his own fault.[/quote]

Sadly yes. He was very nervous. What would have happens if he denied? I wouldn't have let them!

5. Unfortunately, they would just get a warrant to search or act on reasonable search laws if he said no.

6. They would have to go get a warrant. That's about it. I'm pretty sure a bob marley wallet isn't grounds for a search though.

7. If he hadn't been driving without a headlight then this wouldn't be an issue. Also his fault for letting them search his car. I never understood why people break traffic laws then complain when they get pulled over and given the runaround.

8. [quote name='"phil3"']

They would have to go get a warrant. That's about it. I'm pretty sure a bob marley wallet isn't grounds for a search though.[/quote]

Plus this was at 11 at night. Forgot that part..

9. If he denied it. They would of brought the K9 and the K9 wouldn't of flagged anything and he'd been fine.

If you refuse a search and they bring in a K9 when you have bud, you're usually in trouble. In Maryland, a K9 flagging a car is probable cause to search a vehicle.

When you refuse a search and they think you got bud on you, they're bringing in the K9. They aren't going to go get a warrant.

10. In reality, it isn't enough for probable cause but cops are assholes. While I'm all for some ganga, considering its illegal status, if one doesn't want to be TREATED like a stoner (meaning like a common criminal by law enforcement), then one shouldn't have a marijuana car sticker, a Marley wallet, or anything else that a cop will see and think he may have found the next weed he can "confiscate" and smoke on for the next few days. I'm a straight damn pothead, and within 5 minutes of talking to me you can tell it, but to hell if I'll wear/say anything around a police officer that will let him pick up on that. Jail sucks to bad.

11. [quote name='"mynameislong"']If he hadn't been driving without a headlight then this wouldn't be an issue. Also his fault for letting them search his car. I never understood why people break traffic laws then complain when they get pulled over and given the runaround.[/quote]

That's not the point. If he would of had weed visibly in his car.. Just a wallet though. WTF

12. Thats not the point as to what he had on his car. They can ask to search anyones car, if they say "yes", then they'll search it. If they say "no", they'll get a K9 and if you have bud, you're fucked.

The whole warrant thing is a shit. If a K9 flags a car, they're searching it.

13. The cop would have made up some bs excuse for probable cause and still searched. probably something along the lines of "Hmm what's that odor?" to which the response "sorry officer I just farted" doesn't fly with most leo's :eek: but still funnier than shit if your not doing anything wrong and want to have a little fun with the cop

14. [quote name='"Willy The Squid"']Thats not the point as to what he had on his car. They can ask to search anyones car, if they say "yes", then they'll search it. If they say "no", they'll get a K9 and if you have bud, you're fucked.[/quote]

Damn. Haha you're right there is no way to get away from it.. Just a fucking ass hole cop. He made him get out of his car and he striped searched him.. Then they didn't find anything! I would have felt dumb as fuck! It took him 2 hours to get away.

15. I also said I don't understand why they complain when they are given the runaround. Some police agencies keep an eye out for stuff like the wallet and the sticker, because honestly, what other type of person would have a person smoking a jay on their rear window? Cops are gonna treat anyone with that stuff a little stiffer. Best bet is to just not break any other laws if you are gonna be running around with stoner stickers and accessories if you don't wanna be bothered. :rolleyes:

16. [quote name='"Tokey McBong"']

The cop would have made up some bs excuse for probable cause and still searched. probably something along the lines of "Hmm what's that odor?" to which the response "sorry officer I just farted" doesn't fly with most leo's :eek: but still funnier than shit if your not doing anything wrong and want to have a little fun with the cop[/quote]

Hahaha yeah that's what I would have done if I didn't have any on me. I would have fucked with the cop so bad haha.

17. Yeah, the short side of it is..if they have a real good suspicion you have bud and you do.. they're bringing in a K9. In which case, you're fucked.

18. [quote name='"mynameislong"']

I also said I don't understand why they complain when they are given the runaround. Some police agencies keep an eye out for stuff like the wallet and the sticker, because honestly, what other type of person would have a person smoking a jay on their rear window? Cops are gonna treat anyone with that stuff a little stiffer. Best bet is to just not break any other laws if you are gonna be running around with stoner stickers and accessories if you don't wanna be bothered. :rolleyes:[/quote]

True dat. Just sucks seems like the cop was breaking hit rights pretty hard though. But what you gonna do? Nothing.

19. [quote name='"Willy The Squid"']

Yeah, the short side of it is..if they have a real good suspicion you have bud and you do.. they're bringing in a K9. In which case, you're fucked.[/quote]

Better swallow that shit lmao. Or up the butt. Hahaha

20. Man they'll fuck with you just for being young. I was wearing nice pants and a Stanford brand long sleeve button up JOB HUNTING and they decided to hassel us for suspicion :confused: