My friend got hit by a car...and won

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Purged1234, Dec 1, 2009.

1. So i have this friend. We'll call him H

He is 6 foot 7, and weighs in at 550 lbs. dude is massive

Yes, he's fat, but he's also very strong. He held all of our weight-lifting achievements at our high school, and bear hugged this guy in a fight and broke his ribs.

Anyways, about 4 months ago he was crossing the street and a prius hit him going about 15-20

H won, the car was just stopped and H got knocked down to his knees, then stood up and was like "What the fuck"

i was blazed as hell watching this happen from the sidewalk and when he started berating the driver (a middle aged guy who looked like a wanker) it was the funniest thing i've ever seen because

H can emulate Cartman's (south park) voice perfectly. Like, perfectly.

he just went "ahh....ugh....Dude....Are you fucking serious?" in cart man's voice and he said some other stuff but i dunno. Man it was great.

he damaged the front end of the prius lol

2. Damn he's pretty big

3. Good story. Too bad he's going to die of heart disease in 10 years.

4. That's great! I've been hit by a car before... I put a little dent in the hood, but mostly used mad ninja skills and rolled over the hood.

In front of my friend's house a camper hit a black bear... that Winnebago got fucked up.

5. lmao that is epic

6. funny how physics dont apply, car going 15-20...that weighs over 3000 lbs....some 550lb fat guy going 0...he wins..no

7. ahha H is my new favorite person whos not a celebrity. thats awesome

8. well i have no idea how fast the car was actually going, it was pretty slow. we were at the corner in the suburbs and he was crossing,

and prius...i doubt they weigh 3000 lbs but who knows.

just saying what happened. it was pretty fucking funny.

9. Hahaha! :p

10. Damn, Hank is a fucking beast.

11. They weigh 2932lbs. Google Wins.

12. 3000+ with a passenger(s) :smoke:

13. damn all you physics people.

we're not considering every single little thing.

1) the guy probably tapped his brakes a little bit. Wouldnt you if you were about slam into some huge dude?

2) The car was already going pretty slow. We were in the suburbs

3) Prius are pussy cars

4) by "winning" , my friend didn't die, didn't break anything, and he severely damaged the front-end of the car. broke the right headlight.

and was in good enough form to bust out his cartman voice and give everyone a huge laugh, and no doubt fucking with that dudes head.

haha

14. I know guy thats about 6'6 and 300 something pounds. He can literally intimidate pickup trucks. We always called him Gorilla Gahvan.

15. i lol'd no way he would just go on his knees hes fall down for sure 3000lb+ vs 550lbs think about it.

16. #16 Zònk, Dec 2, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2009
    I dont think he ment his friend just went down on his knees, I think he ment that when he fell from the car hitting him he just happened to land on his knees and not flat on his face. I saw a friend that weighed about 140 get hit by a car that was going pretty slow and he just kind of rolled onto the hood so figure that if the guy was that big he would just kind of fall not go flying onto the car.

17. i hate people who think they are so smart they have to dispute every little thing they see in a thread...

but holy shit, i guess being massive does have its advantages lol

18. Force = Mass/Acceleration

you do the math and tell me how this fat fuck won

19. Force = Mass x Acceleration.

Tell us how retaking physics next semester goes.

20. Who cares?

Enjoy the story, it was quite funny. Stop overthinking shit.