my friend got busted by his dad today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by FranklyMrDankly, Oct 25, 2009.

1. so my friend, lets call him S. his dad doesnt want him to smoke. so today, we take some bong rips for jesus, and somehow he finds out. so ya he has a big discussion with us (were 18) but isnt even that mad! and now im high and were on GC and its all goof. how bout you guys:hello::wave::smoking:

2. good thing you gave s a name

3. Well aint that some shit

4. i remember my first beer

5. #5 Joe Luxon, Oct 25, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 25, 2009

and then Lightning bolt?

6. ok guys i posted this on my friends account last night sorry it is so brief. what happened was i went to my friend S house, and we walked to the alley to blaze with his sister and her friend. so we blaze, were high, its cool. we go to in n out for munchies, pretty hilarious, then from that point on im not really sure what happened. i talked some sports with S dad, and then the girls left. so me and S were like o we are going on another walk, and S dad gets suspicious. so we get back, he sees us, checks S breath, and were fucked. luckily though, he was definitly chill about it, even if he doesnt condone it and even if he wasnt he doesnt know my parents so :smoking: but ys just thought id share this, feel free to share your stories

7. Haha. Glad to hear pops isn't angry.

8. haha:smoking:

9. You carry your bong with you to smoke in an alleyway?

10. sort of. its in a backpack, and my friends house is kind of odd in that the garage door opens to the back of his house (alley) so he slips it out. but ya pretty risky yesterday actually the session before we got caught some guy started driving towards us and we ran into his backyard i guess that was an omen lol

11. Obligatory cool story bro

12. hahhaa =]

Gerald what part of socal do u live in

13. i live in the san fernando valley, in a city called woodland hills. what about you

14. Gerald92 I live in Woodland Hills too what a coincidence =O

15. are you in high school

16. 12th grade at ecr. you?

17. lol no way. name some of your teachers.

18. maybe you guys can get together and smoke some Killa, or spoon w.e mood your in i guess lol jk

19. probably spoon..

20. Im in ventura county but im in the SFV alot, and i got to a smoking bar/lounge(mmj patient) in woodland hills on ventura blvd. Down the street from dimensia if you know where that is.

Anyways I was just wondering cuz how you described the house/alley theres one just like that by me and your from socal so i had to ask lol