Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend got arrested yesterday for tickling a girl.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nykushtoker, Jun 8, 2011.

1. Maybe he was tickling her with his penis ?

2. [​IMG]

3. Alaska
    Whispering in someone’s ear while he’s moose hunting is prohibited.

4. That actually makes some sense though.

5. The final got pushed back for next week. I got a doctors note anyways and my absences were excused.:cool:

6. I am really stoned and it still didnt make me laugh...

Bad troll...

7. #27 kushluv420, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    um… why not it didn't happen to u and its pretty funny I laughed.....
    trrOLL!!!!

8. Are you serious? This is probably the funniest thing I've read all night :laughing:

9. The craziest law of all though is still that weed's illegal.

10. Not if it is a Prius.

Obviously trolling. Marijuana is dangerous and addictive, and it will make colored men take second looks at white bitches.

11. here in Illinois there is some old law on the books that actually says "it is illegal to shoot and hunt giraffes from a moving train"..... giraffes from a moving train!?!

obviously giraffes aren't native to IL.... so it makes me wonder how the hell some one shot a giraffe from a moving train in order to make this a law in the first place.

12. Actually this makes sense. Pretty soon, I guarantee that we'll have robots driving freight trucks around. California is just looking into the future :hello:

Haha maybe they were on a kiddy train in a zoo and happened to bring their gun along?

13. I love when stuff I buy says it meets California safety standards. I live in WV. And I guess the FDA standards aren't up to par. California ftw.

14. No i think you meant it makes white women seek relationships with colored men. According to Regan anyway...

15. It was legal for a woman to want to ride a black man's 13" rod, but it would be illegal for a black man to fuck said woman.

16. Lol I guess so. Had to be either by a circus, or zoo, or maybe a giraffe escaped.

17. It's illegal to eat a hot dog while walking backwards here in Oregon.

18. Take it as a lesson learned and remember that next time you try to tickle a girl, and instead opt for the rape and pillage of a village...I mean, hell, you're going to go to jail anyway, might as well make the trip worth it.

19. Also it is illegal to buy or sell marijuana, but it is legal to smoke it on your own property. (oregon)

20. #40 kushluv420, Jun 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Lol it booked a ride on a train for the getaway :p lol