Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend gets suck-ish recently while high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by j420j420, Mar 20, 2011.

1. So me and my friend just smoked a j and are prettsy cooking, everythings fine and then all of a sudden he says i don't feel good, he said that his body is feels like he is moving in slow motion and he just doesnt feel good but not sick, so you would just think he is on a bad trip but he said recently it has been happening to him every time he tokes but tht this never used to happen to him
    do you have any idea what this is and how to help him.

2. He's high. Probably just smoked too much. You can't trip off marijuana.

3. If your friend is having a bad experience when he tokes, he should stop tokin'

4. he was high. couldn't handle his shit. thought he was "tripping."
    this is why weed can get a bad rap. "i felt like i was out of control""i felt like i was fighting my brain""i couldnt move at the right speed"

All things i've heard from people who tried weed once and then became anti-pot. Its fine, I respect them for at least trying it before making a decision but thats what weed feels like.
    Just relax and enjoy it.

5. i no but trust me i smoked a lot more with him than we did before and he wasnt like this nd i explaned what i meant in a weird way srry im baked

6. I assumed from the title that you meant weed makes your friend really horny and he trys to give you head or something.

7. Yea i mean to type sick-ish

8. niggga too high

9. He could just have an allergic reaction?

10. MJ hasn't changed, your friend has. MJ knows all and is trying to tell your friend something is wrong, but he is fighting it.

Tell your friend to face his inner demons so he can embrace it and have a good time :hello: