my friend gets out of rehab on monday!(:

Discussion in 'General' started by XxbignatexX, Nov 2, 2011.

1. One of my long pals went to rehab last month and is getting checked out early Monday. He had a post on here awhile ago saying he was leaving Friday like 28 days ago. I can't wait to get my tokin- buddy back lol. Any stories about you and a close friend doing some crazy stuff??

2. Congrats!

3. Thanks man!

4. My friend got kicked out of rehab yesterday (monday)

5. Having new track marks on her arms. Heroin addicts are fucked.

6. I have two friends in rehab for opiates.

7. The killer- your very right. I hope your friend finds help. He Fucked with the wrong stuff. My ex gf is starting to get into bad heroin like substances like subutex, suboxone stuff like that. I fear for her sometimes.

8. Killer kush- in my eyes painkillers aren't a big deal. Idk why people make such a big deal of it. I'm sorry for your friends. They should just stick to sticky green bro

9. Rehab is the stupidest thing I have ever done and the most useless months of my entire life. Then again I was there for all the wrong reasons (to avoid jail time. turns out i didn't even need that though)

10. I hear it is really dumb in there. What's you almost do jailtime for?

11. Rehab is a waste of time. They just give you more drugs to get off of drugs. But jail sucks way more.

12. I am also looking forward for my buddy to get out of rehab.

Please do remember that although weed may be the safest alternative, it can still open other doors, especially to addicts.

It may not be a good idea for a smoking buddy to return to the "same old same old."

13. going to rehab was the best shit ive ever done. gave me the education and tools to stop using drugs that i needed. then again i wanted to be there and was not forced. so dont bash treatment if you only went there to avoid jail time and not really for serious help.

14. I just think all the religious stuff they preach to you is such bullshit. Maybe I don't understand because I've never been an addict but I feel like most of the people in rehab were lying to themselves about a lot of things. I know drugs are addictive but I feel that if you wanna quit you should be able to quit. I'm ignorant to that though. But I do feel that staying in detox for an extended period of time would be just as effective as rehab as long as you're honest with yourself.

15. Got my 2nd DUI for driving recklessly even though I was sober (my piss tested positive for thc) but just drove recklessly because I had bad mental health at the time but the courts lost the papers on the 1st DUI so im being tried as a "0th time offender" (since my state has different laws than the state i got my first DUI in)

i went to a mental health/addiction place (it was rehab but based for people with mental health problems)

i have my last court date TOMORROW so ya......just gonna get programs/community service then get the charges dropped

16. i dunno dude, i detoxed for like 5 days..but when i got out of it i was ready to get high. it got the dope out of my body but it didnt really change my mindset. the treatment part of it and education aspect of it is what basically snapped me out of my drug fueled stupor. id been using a multitude of various drugs for years but it was the iv heron use that had me committing real crimes and doing fucked up shit just to get unsick. it was at that point i needed a change in my life and just from my experience treatment definitely helped. ALOT. i finished my 1st part of out patient and im onto the second part next. 80 days clean aint much but its more than ive ever had, and you would be surprised how little pain there is when the opiates are out of your system. no withdrawls ==:hippie::hippie::hippie:

id rather never use any drug ever again than be dopesick all the time.;)

17. #18 Ezav420, Nov 2, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 2, 2011
    quitting isnt hard dude, i quit everyday. its the whole not starting up again thing thats hard. imagine being sicker than you have ever been in your whole life, and then going from that to the best feeling of relief and just orgasmic heaven really. thats why its hard to STAY quit. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWhx-CtPmBU]Macklemore - Otherside - YouTube[/ame] this song at 2:30 really hits on how it feels man. it really is hard as fuck to move on with life, and im not some bitch. ive dealt with some straight fucked shit but dope really got my mind on a different mode.

18. You don't come off as a bitch dude. I deffinetally understand. Shit is hard. But marijuana isn't a drug. You don't get addicted really. You can make yourself stay off but you just miss it. Not physically need it or get sick if you don't have it.

19. [quote name='"married2mj"']
    I just think all the religious stuff they preach to you is such bullshit. Maybe I don't understand because I've never been an addict but I feel like most of the people in rehab were lying to themselves about a lot of things. I know drugs are addictive but I feel that if you wanna quit you should be able to quit. I'm ignorant to that though. But I do feel that staying in detox for an extended period of time would be just as effective as rehab as long as you're honest with yourself.[/quote]

Quite litterally you can't get addicted you just don't want to stop I don't think. And people telling you to stop just piss you off cause you feel unnaffected by the drug or you keep doing whatever it is for rebellion. In my opinion anyways