Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

My friend gets angry when Im high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by stoned42, Jul 31, 2012.

1. I found out my friend tokes like once a week max so I wanted to try weed, he bunned me in, everything was good, it felt like I kept on waking up every 10 seconds after sharing less than 2 joints with him (he hadd 2 puffs than gave me 1 :L), anyways Im a new toker so whenever I get high I love to be with my friend but I say whatevers on my mind when Im high and act annoying and stupid, my friend got annoyed so he punched me whenever I acted like this but I couldnt fight back cause I was high, I told him how annoying it is so whenever I act annoying he runs away and hides for a bit to scare me :L (Im paranoid when Im high and alone)

2. Some people just aren't fun to get high with. It sounds like your friend fits into this category.

3. I know hes a buzzkill, I want to get high with him though :L

4. You could try talking to him about it when sober, it's irresponsible of him to introduce you to weed then kill your buzz.

5. Tell him he's harshing your vibe and to piss off.... or you could try not being annoying, some people do get REALLY annoying when they're stoned, when I'm stoned I usually look at them and sarcastically say "shut ur high ass mouth" we all giggle and do something to zone out too, try gaming with him or watching a movie (I recommend watching the lord of the rings [movie marathon of course all 3, go big or go home] and watch the second ones extended edition mary and pippin smoke weed after taking down isengard!!!!)

6. Your friend sounds like a buzzkill. Part of the fun of getting baked is just sharing whatever's on your mind, even if it doesn't make a ton of sense.:D Most of the time it does though, I find.

^^ LOTR marathon sounds like a plan lol

7. ^love the pic.... can't wait for the hobbit movie!!! Geting an 8th smoking it all and watching it... :smoke:

8. He punched you? Get away from him, if hes smoking you out find a dealer, i hate friends like that. Im usually the annoying dude, but my friends just laugh and have a good time. They will do alot for me cause we are heavy friends, bros for real. Its cool to be on skype when theyre away, game some saints row 3 and just have fun man. Just flip him off man. But if hes a good friend to you, just dont get high with him anymore.

9. Buzzzkill d bag

10. Your not 18 leave now

11. Look I have always been friends with him for such a long time, he gets pissed easily, when Im sober and talk to him about this, he just says something like not to act stupid high so we wont get caught by cops, if hes also smoked hes chill, he smokes me in so hes a good guy, he gets pissed and punches me usually when I laugh my ass of, he doesnt realise I cant help it, whens hes high hes as quiet as shit ffs, I suppose I could get him to stop if I started ignoring him and made him sign something promising he wont do that haha

12. I am 18... Im actually over 18, idiot

13. I just think hes really immature for his age, were both 20 and he acts like that :L

14. You made him sign a paper promising to you? ...

15. No I said its an idea

16. i tink u shud both stop smokin weed to b honest he turns into an asshole who punches his friends an u turn into a head wreck. r myb u just shouldnt smoke together untill u build up a bit more tolerence

17. Mate, I have a tolerance, I haven't smoked for 2 weeks, I got him smoking more and ever since he's been much less angry so I think it has a positive effect on him

18. maybe you are too annoying high. be less annoying. annoying noob smokers are the worst.

19. Maybe you shouldn't be so annoying

20. Lmao, your friend is like a cardealer who sells a car to a guy then gets pissed at the driver whenever he takes his new car for a drive.