My friend gave me his plants...

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by farmergreen420, May 1, 2010.

1. Hey guys,

My friend showed up at my place yesterday with all his plants and equipment and said, "this is all yours under the condition you take it now, no questions asked." So neatness to say, I have three new plants, each about 2 feet tall :p
    I've never grown before, so I don't know a lot. I was hoping you guys could help answer a few simple questions for me...

My questions are:

1) How much water should I give each plant? I know it's once a week, or when the soil is dry, but how much water you usually give each plant?

2) Also, my friend gave me two bottles of this "Fox Farm" stuff. What do I do with that? How much do I give each plant? How often, ext....

I guess that's it :)

Thanks guys! :wave:

2. water till you get runoff out of the bottom... and the fox farms is prolly nutes, use the grow big for veg... the bottle has directions, but don't use full strength, start with 1/8 strength and ramp it up to about 3/4 max...

3. how come you say 3/4 max?

4. cause i've seen nute burn off fox farms and it's hardasfuck to get rid of cause of the time released nutes...

5. If your friend grew all this, why don't you ask him for help then instead of asking GC. I'm sure he has experience if his plants grew up to two feet.