Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend faints every time we get high

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by KllrJoc, May 19, 2012.

1. i wanted to know y is that he says its because he has a strong immune system

2. He might be holding hits in too long, or getting up while he's holding his breath, there are too many factors that could play into making someone pass out. You've gotta see the environment he's in and his current appearance. If it changes from a reaction of something, you'll be able to deduce what happened.

Hope your friend doesn't pass out anymore :wave:

3. He passes out like 10 mins after we're done smoking
    Thanks :) I'm just glad it didn't happen while he was driving
    The last time this happened to him we were at a McDonald's and they wanted to call the ambulance and he had to carry him out man

4. Don't smoke him out anymore .... If he dies this thread Proves you knew what it does to him ...

5. I haven't smoked with him anymore cuz of this reason I've told him if he wants to smoke with me again he needs to get that checked out cuz I've never heard of that happening to anyone and it didn't happen to him 4 years ago

6. Yea you don't want any part of that or be blamed for anything

7. I think it's probably to do with his blood sugar levels.

8. Im not going to lie, I burst out in laughter when I read the title.

As for your friend, maybe weeds just not for him. Cant say ive ever heard of anyone passing out when they blaze.. Is he still high when he comes too?

9. Make sure he's hydrated does he drink enough water?

10. Because he's sensitive to smoke [lot of people are] and it makes his blood pressure rise or drop too fast, I almost fainted one time after a really fat rip scary shit, intense ringing in ears and throbbing, tingling, vision cutting out, got all hot.

11. yeah when he gets up like the 3 longest minutes ever hes still gone

12. yeah i think that might be it we all get cotton mouth but it effects him more and with water he seems to be all good

13. can you become sensitive over time? be he also smokes newports A LOT

14. Lmao at the title,i just had to click it, eww cigarettes.....he should eat some candy or something sweet before he smokes probably. Or don't try to be a hero and take hits he can't handle.

15. i don't think so but the cigarettes can highly increase the chance of a faint attack or a close call. Some peoples bodies just don't react well to smoke, and it can really irritate their lungs/throat and body.

16. He's probably just too high...