Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

my friend doesnt like me smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Nipples, Dec 13, 2012.

1. Okay so I smoke weed occasionally, like once every week or two... My friend keeps telling me to quit, even though it's not really effecting me monetarily, or physically in any way shape or form... He just keeps saying it's bad for me.. I mean obviously I value my friends more than weed, but i just don't know how to get through to him that it isn't really a bad thing.. By the way, he has smoked before with me, and now all of a sudden he's saying this.

2. Who gives a fack??

Do what YOU want to do. If he's your friend, he won't stop being your friend simply because you smoke.

and if he does, then he did you a favor.

3. tell your friend to stfu and learn that weed isn't even bad for you. (until you get caught lol)

if you aren't smoking around him I don't see any potential problems, he can have his opinions just tell him not to force them on you

4. Just cock smack him

5. The weird thing is, I've smoked with him before.... Like 10 times... Then he hasn't for like a month, and he almost got caught by his parents, not even cops or anything... and now he wants me to stop.. i mean i sort of get why but it's dumb

6. Ask him why he thinks it's bad. Hear it from his own mouth

7. Just dont tell him? Tis really not hard.

8. I mean fuck that shit man, weed is such an AMAZING thing, if he doesn't get it that's his problem.

9. Everyone has been telling me that all my life. i ignore it. After a while they just stopped telling me.

10. I have a similar friend, hes been pretty upset I got arrested and all, but I told him I wouldn't stop smoking. Its not so much that I smoke, he just doesn't want me in more legal trouble and whatnot.

Ask him to explain his reasoning, if it is BS then disprove him with your vast knowledge of the herb. If it is a viable reason, simply tell him its your choice and doesn't effect him or your friendship.

stay high:smoking:

11. Couldn't have said it any better honestly.

12. If he doesn't support your choice to smoke then just don't smoke while you are around him.

13. dudes a pussy shake him quick if you value your social life

14. tell him to stop bein a pussy and do what u wanna do. U should probably educate him though cuz he sounds a little stupid.

15. Tell him to stop fucking stressing, that shit's bad for you

16. I like this idea.

But no, forrealzies bro, you can't let other people run your life. If it really bothers you and you like smoking da' herb, then confront him, call him on his bullshit and provide evidence. While he's spewing some bullshit his pastor or his parents told him, just be like "On the contrary.." and put on a monocle and just slap his shit with a salmon. With your pinkie out.

17. Sometimes I wish there was a "ignore one-list posts" option.

If the guy (or girl) is your friend, then you likely owe them the courtesy of an explanation. Tell them what the benefits are (like, you love it) and what the risks are and how you're managing those risks.

If you can't explain it to him, then you've got to question it yourself. But if you give them a rational explanation, then at least you'll either convince him or be able to agree to disagree,