My Friend Died Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shroom of Doom, May 12, 2011.

1. What a douche bag. Everyone dies eventually. Just wait till its someone you care about, bet youll be thinking about how fucked up that felt to the people who cared about him when reading your comment. It's only too bad it wasnt you.

2. Those would be my last words.

Lets not all get too soggy. As we all should understand death is never easy on our sympathetic minds, because we feel for those who haven't experienced life. He was young, but rad enough to not give a fuck about a helmet. Yeah I said it. Board til death, right?

Like E40 said, go hard or go home.

But I digress..it is still a sad situation.

3. Sorry for your loss OP. Next bowl goes to him.

4. whats your name shroom of doom? im one of heath's best friends

5. I'm sorry man.. I know how you feel..sorta, about a month ago my friend committed suicide, he was a good kid too, I partied at his house a few times and he went camping with us, I just wish I could've got to be his friend more you know? I wasn't that close to him but he was always there, knew my friends, was always at partys, etc..death is a weird thing..

6. This one's for him, man.

7. What a shitty thread to troll on dude, have some respect, I bet half of these people on this thread troll, but are they? No, never troll on ones true pain..you make me sick truly sick I dont care if you were kidding or not you just don't do that, at all. Immature and heartless fuck you and goodbye.

^I don't mean to sound dramatic but cmonnnnn....

8. sorry to hear, R.I.P

9. It's stories like this that touch me deeper than pretty much anything else. My heart goes out to the parents and family. I can't even imagine having to make the decision they did.....to pull the plug.... or not.

There's no words or actions for things like this. Just pure emotion and feeling.

Sorry to hear that.

Remember there's always hope, and bad times will pass.

10. His poor parents, fuck dude.

I am not a praying man but my thoughts go out to him and his family as well as the friends he left behind.

11. Hmmm... reality is that every Friday he watches his girlfriend play sand or court volleyball and then they go hang out at his house...

12. Sounds like now the cops will be all over that place!

13. Hmmm... reality is that every Friday he watches his girlfriend play sand or court volleyball and then they go hang out at his house...

14. Sorry for your loss man, but ill take this opertunity to remind everyone that helmets do save lives, you may think you look like a tool or whatever but there there for a reason,

just so you know, im not taking a hit at your buddy i am genuinely sorry, shit like this happens to the wrong people and i hope you recover from this fast <3 Next cones to you

15. TMI, dude! :devious:

16. I'm sorry man, sounds like he was a cool guy. I'll blaze a bowl in a bit for you and him man, but you know he's gone farther than anyone here on earth, he's tokin with God now

17. Tis a shame when young people die from accidents like this. I feel for ya man, just stay strong and remember the good times you had with him. Celebrate the life he had!

18. That's terrible...I picked up some dank last night, I'm about to pack my bowl and I'll pack it a little extra and this bowl will be for him.

19. No offence but did he not try to catch himself with his arms? I would take a broken arm over death any day. But either way i teared up about this man one of my friends got killed by a drunk driver, skateboarding a couple years back. Shits just sad man :(

20. ffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk damn son damn