My Friend Died Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shroom of Doom, May 12, 2011.

1. #21 DrJellydude, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    Okay this kid dying has made me find so many people on GC that go to my damn school. RIP Heath. He was skating down a 25 foot concrete drainage ditch when his board caught and he fell 3/4th of the way down, no rolling or anything, and smacked his head on the ground. He was not wearing a helmet. Didn't know the kid, not going to pretend I did. Still sucks though. He was only 16.

Edit: Some grammar and spelling shit.

2. thats so fucking sad dude... Drjellydude, I was able to picture the whole scene in my head because of you..
    goddamn man must of been a pretty steep pipe..
    RIP Heath, you are in a better place now

3. Damn dude I feel for you. My friend just got in a longboarding accident. He fell going down this big ass hill and cracked his head on the sidewalk. He went into a seizure and everything. He was in a coma for a little bit but now he's doing better, although doped up on morphine, but better. Remember kids, always wear your helmet!

4. that was hard to watch bro... fuck thats sad man.. reminds me of when my circle of friends lost one of us in a train incident..
    now heath is partying with my buddy :p
    RIP Heath and Gino,,

5. Alban urrutia?Stewart Chen?Connor frizzell? Does op happen to be one of those three people?

6. Man...I'll send good vibes your way dude, sorry to hear that this happened.

Be thankful that you knew him at all.

7. next one goes out to Heath Eiland

sorry for your loss bro. i know what that feels like.

8. A good amount of people at school today were crying. The kid was in my girlfriends spanish class, which she had today. They were supposed to be watching a movie but apparently the only sound you could hear was sobbing. Shit is really sad.

9. I know Stewart but the other two don't ring a bell.

10. fuck man
    sorry for your loss
    i skate too
    next bowls to him..

11. Atleast he had his knowledge splattered on the cement. Guess skate boarding wasen't exactly his two dice. Was his last words "Fuck this is gunna hurt". Least the skateboard wasen't damaged.

12. You're really fucking cool bro. Oh wait, no you aren't.

13. Douche move

14. my best wishes go to you and your friend may he rest in peace

15. Sorry the key in between C and B is broken so I had to release some anger.

Edit: Fixed it VVVV

16. Man seriously?! You're ruining the image of Canadians, the other 99% of us on the forums feel sympathy for the loss of someone so young, who still had a lot to live for. No need to jump into a thread such as this and spread hate, get out we don't need people like you.

Also, may Heath rest in peace.

17. a) don't feed the troll

b) It's always sad when someone dies so young. I've always been a decent writer, but I could never come up with words to describe how cruel and unfair it seems. It seems like your friend got some great life experiences in while he was on this planet, and that's gotta be something to be thankful for. I haven't lost anyone especially close to me so I can only imagine what you must be going through. At my school, a kid committed suicide following the death of a close friend. I hope everyone at your school stays strong and positive. Cheers.

18. yeah- can a mod delete the insensitive comments and maybe posts quoting it? (and then you can delete this one too if need be) Said person probably never lost anyone close or he would know how rude that was.