My Friend Died Today

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Shroom of Doom, May 12, 2011.

1. Yesterday my friend was skate boarding in his neighborhood and fell badly. I don't know exact details, but most people say he fell 20 feet and cracked his skull wide open. He went into a coma and has been in the ICU since then on life support, and even if he makes it out he won't be the same at all. His parents made the decision to pull the plug. :(

I visited him today while he was still on support. I'm not one to show emotions, but today was the first time I've cried in years. It was one of the hardest things I've ever done, it's still hard to accept that he's gone. We were suppose to hang out on Friday and smoke some weed, but now I'll never be able to do that. He was suppose to get his car at the end of the month too.

He was an amazing friend. People all over facebook are making statuses dedicated to him, even some saying they didn't even know him. He was an amazing kid who was fucking hilarious and I've never had one bad experience with him. I'd only known him for about three years, but he was the one person I felt I could spend days with.

R.I.P. Heath Eiland, you were an amazing friend.

2. I'm sorry for your loss man, he sounds like a really cool dude, next bowls for him.

3. Im sorry for your loss (is that a word sorry im blazed?) but how did he fall 20 feet?

4. Shit... Um...... :bolt:

5. I am sorry for your loss, that must be hard on your. Losing someone you care about can be the hardest thing in the world. Keep your head up though live your life to the fullest and don't let this hold you back, make your friend proud

6. wow man, that sucks

7. #7 Shroom of Doom, May 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 12, 2011
    He was skating on a bridge in his neighborhood and somehow fell off. Again, I really don't know details but I'm gonna miss him so much.

EDIT: The news story said he fell off a long concrete hill that his friends called the "half pipe". I think I've smoked there before with him, it's so fucking bad.

8. Sorry to hear that broheem! My thoughts go out to you and to your friend's family and loved ones.

I dedicated my next bowl to your friend!

9. Some guy was talking about your friend in another thread. Crazy.

Sorry for your loss.

10. stay strong. keep him in your memory. remember that the good die young.

11. Dude my sympathy to you next one is forsure for him

12. next hit's for him, RIP dude, i hate it when chill, nice people die :(

13. ((hugs)) that is very sad. I've lost a very close friend and a feel your pain. Was even surprised how bad I felt losing a couple internet friends. Do you best to remember the good times you had with him...and feel what you need to feel- cry if you need to.

14. Sorry for your loss man, I lost a friend to leukemia when I was young, not easy. I'll make sure to smoke a bowl for him. Keep your spirits up , I'm sure your friend would want you to keep living life with what it offers, not in sadness. Sorry to hear. Hope everyone connected to him does well and feel better within time.

15. Very sorry to hear this man, i hope his family and freinds find the strength to get through.

Also like my sig says, when its really bad is when you can shine, dont forget that.

16. Next bowl is for your friend and my he rest in peace..

17. Gosh man, death is a rough, strange thing to have to deal with but I guess we all do at some point or another. I'm really sorry to hear about your loss and all and I hope that you can find a good way to perpetuate his memory and cope with it in an enriching way.

edit: That sounded kind of stupid and patronizing but I really meant it, its just hard to find the right words.

18. sorry for your loss man

19. That is horrible. I am sorry for your loss.

20. man that sooo sucks bro im sorry.

ok im not trying to instigate but.

a helmet would have had a good chance to saved his life.
    i know most skaters don't wear helmets but man. srry.