my friend died this morning =(

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by andromeda261, Nov 5, 2011.

1. Well this morning my friend was riding home from mcdonalds at 630. for some reason they took their bikes and they were drunk. not sure when they drank but it was either from the night before or they never stopped. but i guess he tried crossing the road and didn't look and got hit by a car, then he got hit by another car and he was under the car and they had to jack it up and he passed by the time they got him out. i feel so shitty it sucks. i've been thinkin about all the good times we had and how glad i am to have known him. he was hilarious, we had some funny shit happen too. the first time i went over to his house i brought 7 grams of some okay shit. it was seedless but not the best weed we ended up chillin on his lawn chairs in his back yard bakin it up all day with this 3 liter bottle pipe haha i had the whole bottle full of smoke and the electric meter lady came around and i pulled the tinfoil out and sucked up all the smoke and went into his garage and he went and talked to the lady. we always would talk about how we shoulda offered the lady a hit, and this other time me and him were swimmin and we baked up and went swimming and i was just sittin in the shallow end with the water up to my neck and all thes fish swam up to me and i was like heyyyy im a fish charmer and they started nippin at me. then this really big one bit my nipple and tried biting it off or somthing and it wouldnt let go. i ended up getting it off and there was a ring of blood where the fish was clamped onto my nipple and he was laughing his ass off and it was the funniest shit ever and we would always laugh about it and how funny it was. I love you Bro you'll be missed. This bowl's for you.

2. I don't really get why there were nipple-nibblin' fish in a pool, but I'm real sorry for your loss man.

3. I am truely sorry to hear of the passing of your friend.

You are doing the right thing though; remember and tell a story of him every now and then. It is the only form of immortality we have. RIP

4. Fuck yea

5. :confused:

6. sorry for your loss bro id hate to lose a close friend.

7. He never said it was in a pool

8. Sorry for your loss man. Shit sucks. My friend's dad died this past February and he was like one of our friends. Used to hang with us and shit and tell us funny ass stories. He was a cool ass dude.

9. sry for your loss my fellow blade... ill put some smoke in the air for your boy.. and ill say a prayer for there family

10. we were in a lake with the nipple nibblin fish. idk why but it was always one of the storys we would laugh about.

11. Sorry about your loss homie, for real.

12. That sucks man, my condolences to his family.

13. Damn, so sad when people die long before their time.....

Sorry for your loss my fellow blade.

14. I'm sorry for your loss OP. I know what it' like to lose a close friend to something that could've been so easily prevented. My next bowl is for your boy.

That being said, I know all about the nipple fish. You're tryin to swim, have a good time, and those little demon spawn swim right up and chomp down on your nips. Some straight ho shit man.

15. Thats the way to be OP, i know this is really hard on you but the best approach is to just remember him for all the good times. Its a shame he had to go like that, i bet he was a great friend. Take it easy OP, i wish you, his family, and his soul some peace

16. Sorry for your loss OP. May your friend rest in peace.

17. RIP that would be one scary thing to have if your drunk.

I like to ride my bike drunk but after reading this....

18. [quote name='"andromeda261"']Well this morning my friend was riding home from mcdonalds at 630. for some reason they took their bikes and they were drunk. not sure when they drank but it was either from the night before or they never stopped. but i guess he tried crossing the road and didn't look and got hit by a car, then he got hit by another car and he was under the car and they had to jack it up and he passed by the time they got him out. i feel so shitty it sucks. i've been thinkin about all the good times we had and how glad i am to have known him. he was hilarious, we had some funny shit happen too. the first time i went over to his house i brought 7 grams of some okay shit. it was seedless but not the best weed we ended up chillin on his lawn chairs in his back yard bakin it up all day with this 3 liter bottle pipe haha i had the whole bottle full of smoke and the electric meter lady came around and i pulled the tinfoil out and sucked up all the smoke and went into his garage and he went and talked to the lady. we always would talk about how we shoulda offered the lady a hit, and this other time me and him were swimmin and we baked up and went swimming and i was just sittin in the shallow end with the water up to my neck and all thes fish swam up to me and i was like heyyyy im a fish charmer and they started nippin at me. then this really big one bit my nipple and tried biting it off or somthing and it wouldnt let go. i ended up getting it off and there was a ring of blood where the fish was clamped onto my nipple and he was laughing his ass off and it was the funniest shit ever and we would always laugh about it and how funny it was. I love you Bro you'll be missed. This bowl's for you.[/quote]

Buy a huge bong and name it after him

19. i would really like to have his bong and keep it in his memory but i feel like that would be super innapropriate to ask for. but i like that idea. i am doin better today thanks blades for all the support. alot of my friends just smoked and talked about all the good times today i would post the article but it has his name in it now. i know theres a memorial service next week but not sure when the funeral is yet.

20. sucks man, my friend died when the gushing water from the floods in Australia sucked him under.
    Ah well, life goes on.
    RIP to your friend.