My friend/dealer is so nice

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ilovethewalkingdead237, Jan 1, 2018.

1. he gives me free weed. Legit. Last week I gave him $40 for what was gonna be 3.5gs and he gave me like 6-7+gs of weed. I was shocked. I gave him $10 for 1g and he gave me 2 or 3GS of weed. I love this man.

2. Suck his dick

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. The first time they hook you up.some won't get off your balls for your money. He might have just harvested .some do it to be nice but try to look closely at what his next moves are to try to find out his agenda

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Haha right

• Like Like x 2
  5. Lol I was gnna say. Ur either lucky n have a good friend. Or ur a sexy 20 smthnf female lol

Sent from my RCT6303W87M7 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  6. sex for money.gif

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Nope

8. There is no such thing as a free meal.
    Learn that.
    It might backfire, it might not.
    When something is too good to be true it usually isn't.

Proly u just met this guy and he is trying to get you to be one of his regulars. That happens. But the way i see it happen around here is the dealer smoking out people constantly. Not just giving it out.

Arc

9. #12 killset, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    Don't know why everyone's trying to make a negative out of a positive but fk it....you got free weed

10. Age and experience bruh. That is why.
    Are you less than 25yo killset? Just curiosity.

Arc

11. #14 killset, Jan 7, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2018
    52, been growing for 30 years smoking for 40. I'm just like the guy he described only I give away alot more then a few grams for free. I have all the experience I need. By the look of your profile pic I have alot more experience then you. Its funny when people try to throw around age and experience, bruh....Guy got free weed.....end of story.

• Like Like x 1
  12. Ass, grass,or gas no free rides