My Friend commited suicide last night

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Stiffler420, May 2, 2012.

1. Over some stupid girl and a stupid reason. Smart ass kid he would be graduating in 20 days and he was the 5th smartest senior in school. He had a scholarship to go to a nice college and didnt have to pay for nothing. I dont know what to do with myself right now I had so many good times with the kid and he was like my Bro i wish i coulda talked him out of it.

R.I.P Dave ill never forget you

2. Sorry for your loss. Be strong. Your friend made an extremely foolish decision, he had a lot going for him. My deepest condolences

3. Wait, did your friend live in Arizona?

4. I'm sorry dude, hopefully he's in a better place now.

5. Bro I'm sorry to hear that I've lost many friends growing up and not to suicide but gun violence my buddy Tracey carter died at the young age of 14 hit by a stray...

My man Sydney got found in a garage 3 weeks after he went missing shot up he was 16. My man cam got murdered protecting a friend from bullets he was 16 too..

There are a few more but thats besides the point the point is every one you come in contact with serves as some sort of example to learn from even the lowly beggar has a story if you listen...keep ya head up live, breathe, fuck, smoke, and spread love for the ones who can't and I promise you will have no regrets..stay well blade

6. Don't let it eat away at you. Just live life so fucking hardcore that you did enough for two.

7. damn man im so sorry that happened. RIP Dave. Keep your head up blade and keep him in your memories

8. im sorry to hear that dude I hope everything is alrite. And if u need anyone to talk to u can message me if u want (no homo)

9. man that really sucks, sounded like he had a lot going for him too... im sorry for your loss and my condolences.

Its the hardest on his family and friends, it wasnt your fault and you couldnt have done anything to avoid this if u didnt see it coming.

Im also here for you and u can pm me if u need someone to talk to

10. life's funny man. It seems like it's always the kids who've got so much going for em.
    My kid sister's friend just offed herself, had a close to full scholarship to berkley, the starting middle blocker on her volleyball team... It's real sad man. I'm sorry for his loss. Keep your head up.

11. damn what city do you live in?

12. You know, it probably was much deeper than his girlfriend maybe he had a lot of hate for his parents or he had all this stuff going for him but felt like he didn't observe it, theres always something deeper lying inside

13. [quote name='"StankyDank206"']

damn what city do you live in?[/quote]

Believe it or not fort Wayne indiana..small cities are terrible...everyone's broke Nd grimey and have something to prove

14. He should have endured..
    Very sorry for your loss OP.
    I've lost loved ones to suicide,
    it's harder that way..

15. i don't understand what's going on with the world. it seems like suicide is an epidemic right now. i've had 2 friends try and kill themselves and i was luck enough to find them before they died. both tried to do a planned overdose, one i found while he was eating the pills and the other i found passed out and the emt's brought him back. scary shit
    rip dave

16. RIP to your friend.

17. I truly sympathize for the loss of any untimely death ...With all the avenues for suicide prevention, (ie therapy , drugs, counseling ect..) as smart as he was....the truth be known is that your friend was weak (bad machine). and better to end a weak life then to procreate and pass on those genes.

Bottom line is...Be mentally strong and fight the demons, ...In this case the demons won

18. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']Bro I'm sorry to hear that I've lost many friends growing up and not to suicide but gun violence my buddy Tracey carter died at the young age of 14 hit by a stray...

My man Sydney got found in a garage 3 weeks after he went missing shot up he was 16. My man cam got murdered protecting a friend from bullets he was 16 too..

There are a few more but thats besides the point the point is every one you come in contact with serves as some sort of example to learn from even the lowly beggar has a story if you listen...keep ya head up live, breathe, fuck, smoke, and spread love for the ones who can't and I promise you will have no regrets..stay well blade[/quote]

Well said sir :wave:

Thinking of you OP. :smoke:

19. Did you really just say it's better that this guy's friend killed himself rather than keep living, all because he was a "weak machine" ? "Better to end a weak life than to procreate and pass on those genes" man wtf is wrong with you saying that about someone's friend who just took their life..?

20. I'm sorry for your loss OP. I suppose when you're 17 or 18, it can be hard to see past all the bullshit going on in front of you and realize everything you have. I wish your friend could have seen that. Keep your head up bro, I'll smoke a bowl for you and your boy.