Grasscity - Cyber Week Sale - up to 50% Discount

My Friend Came Home Dead

Discussion in 'Politics' started by stevizzy, Aug 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. fucking terrible thread to post a joke like that in, you really should be ashamed of yourself. Show some respect for the dead.

2. Not everything is a conspiracy..

Real people die, in real wars and the result are real family and friends with real feelings of anger and sorrow. Now, kindly gtfo.

RIP op's friend.

3. This is a perfect example of why negative rep was a good thing... What a fucking prick. Hopefully everyone telling you you're an asshole will make you reflect, you know, think about yourself? Are you happy that you are cracking jokes about someone's best friend who died? I doubt it will, though. Self reflection is the greatest trait that man has, and you can't fucking use it.

On a different note, I know that nothing that anyone says on the internet can really help you, only time can do that. However, venting and talking to people online can be a great therapy. I feel for you, your friend, and his family. I have a good friend about to go into the Navy in October, I hope the best for him. I can't imagine the feelings you are having right now, I've never experienced anything like that.

How to fix the problem of our fine, young men dying in a senseless war? I refer to aaronman's post...

4. #24 myoung7189, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    Sorry to hear about your loss but more violence is not the answer. I know your mad right now and it blows that this world lost an honorable person. But you can't blame the person who shot down the helicopter either; he/she was just fighting for his/her country, exactly like your friend was. War sucks and no one is right in this bullshit. I hope you, your friend, and all of your friends' loved ones find peace.

5. I said, majority of military players. If that happens, gov can't do shit about it.

6. Sympathy to you for your loss...
    May your friend rest in peace...

Direct and channel your anger towards the NeoCon parasites that have control of your country.
    Blame that smiling bullshitting cunt Obama.:mad:

The patriots defending their country that killed your friend are the same as you and me.

There are not savages or animals.

They are not terrorists.

They are fighting to defend their country from a crusading invading force.

If it happened to the US i am sure your dead friend would have done the same.

Peace...

7. #27 stevizzy, Aug 13, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 13, 2011
    I'm going to church tomorrow to pray for my friend, although I don't think he needs any prayers, he's at rest, finally. He died as a hero, and for me, that's enough. I suggest any of you who believe in God do the same. Thanks for the nice comments guys....It really helped me get thru last night.

Peace to all of you, and hopefully the world. WE NEED IT LIKE WE NEVER DID BEFORE.

8. MODS.....please close this thread for my friend...he's gone. THANKS.

9. #30 stevizzy, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    He's Gone, that was so much like him to always look back at his friends then smile with his funny grin. I'll miss him for the rest of my life. RIP MY FRIEND GOD BLESS YOU

Attached Files:

10. Closed per OP's request.

RIP

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.