My friend broke my bowl my girlfriend gave me on Valentine's and I feel terrible

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by White_chris111, Aug 22, 2016.

Tags:
  1. I can't stop beating myself up about it. I feel like I let her down. That bowl was special because she gave me it on Valentine's Day and her being away for 2 and half months at navy bootcamp makes it harder. I honestly felt like punching my childhood friend but didn't. We were both really high and he pulled the covers from my bed and my bowl was on it so it broke. Should I just stop beating myself up? And should I tell him to buy me a new one?

2. It's a bowl. Sounds like he broke it on accident...relax and chill out. Friends are more important then petty bs you'll look back on and laugh about someday

3. Your gonna punch your child-hood friend because YOU fucked up? Guess what dude? It is not his bowl to look after, not his girlfriend, not his bed, not his place.. Its yours and you need to take responsibility for it. Blaming your friend because you do not want to own what happened? How do you think your girl will look at that?

Sack up. Don't blame your friends cause you did not care enough to put the pipe somewhere that it would be safe. Like seriously, who puts a prized piece on a bed? That is just not something you do and maybe the realization is hitting you that you do not care as much as you thought for this girl and maybe your mad at your friend for making you feel that way? Either way, its your shit, own it. Sure, he might pay for it, but that is just the thing, all he saw was a pipe, you saw more, you knew more and you should of taken care to ensure it was handled because you are the one that is going to answer for it to your girlfriend, not him.

4. I risk him
    I told him it was going to be on the bed before we smoked, so he knew but probably forgot or wasn't listening. But yeah the bed wasn't the best place to put it. I wasn't expecting him to pull my covers though because we were sitting on chairs

5. We were also using it too smoke so that's why it was also on my bed

6. you and that cplus guy
    you both make some retarded threads

• Like Like x 6
  7. shit happens... I'll bet they make new ones every day

8. It was a bowl .. just hit'cha gf up and tell'er what happened .. whats the worse that can happen? i doubt she'll leave you over a bowl you broke on accident ..

9. yeah, I may have overreacted a bit